• This topic has 2 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The United States pulled out of Iraq yesterday(December 15th 2011) and the war has ended(for America anyway)
    If it was not for the newspaper today I would not have known. What is next for that region now that America is gone?

Baghdad: Mar 21,2003
    I still remember seeing this on TV in 2003.

Anonymous

I think the chaos in Iraq will continue for a while (violence between Shia and Sunni etc.). I really feel sorry for the Iraqis. They fared quite well under Saddam Hussein (at least better than now), then Americunts came and fucked everything up.

Anonymous

I wonder if the Kurds are going to attempt to separate from the country in the north. With no Saddam or America I bet Iraq is going to become a radical Islamic country in a few years.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I wonder if the Kurds are going to attempt to separate from the country in the north.

If I were them, I'd do so.

Quote:
    With no Saddam or America I bet Iraq is going to become a radical Islamic country in a few years.

Yeah, I am afraid this is what most likely will happen. Just as it happened in Libya.

Anonymous

One thing about the Iraq war that I noticed is it combined modern warfare with modern video equipment, So much videos on Youtube. Brutal stuff really.

The War In Iraq. Tank Camera . The Best War Footage , you ever seen on youtube!!

apache kill men

Iraq Combat Footage Airstrike Shrapnel Close Call

Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Attacks/Explosions

Anonymous

Iraq was another Vietnam, just in the desert. Similar situation in Afghanistan.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Iraq was another Vietnam, just in the desert. Similar situation in Afghanistan.

I bet if they drafted Americans to go to war in Iraq a lot more of them would protest the war like they did in Vietnam.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I bet if they drafted Americans to go to war in Iraq a lot more of them would protest the war like they did in Vietnam.

…yet, back then the protests were pretty useless (probably because they were carried out by some faggy flower power hippies who were to busy getting stoned to do anything useful).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jan Pat II
  • Nefario
  • Tujev
  • GOGA
  • 'las
  • kony97