• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

"Much of Europe will experience drier and warmer-than-average conditions spanning December, January and February. Areas from the Mediterranean Sea to the Balkans will be much less stormy, when compared to last winter, but ample snow is forecast for the mountain venues of the XXII Olympic Winter Games."

So it's like spring here, whole summer, is there any snow in your country?  :-

Anonymous

For 2-3 days there is some snow, unfortunately. I hope it will disappear immediately.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    For 2-3 days there is some snow, unfortunately. I hope it will disappear immediately.

You're on north of Poland or in the southern parts?

Anonymous

fortunately only at mountaintops

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You're on north of Poland or in the southern parts?

East.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    fortunately only at mountaintops

Aren't you in the mountains anyway? :D

@Gaius, pretty messed up.

Anonymous

Haven't seen snow since last year and temperatures are hot. Meteorologists say it will be colder weather in the days to come and I honestly hope so.

Anonymous

It looks this way:

[img width=700 height=525]http://oi40.tinypic.com/2sb0tn8.jpg” />

[img width=700 height=525]http://oi40.tinypic.com/sbonj6.jpg” />

[img width=700 height=525]http://oi39.tinypic.com/2hhpqc6.jpg” />

Anonymous

Well, I think you can already assume there is no snow here either. Usually it snows in the middle of the winter, somewhere around February.

Anonymous

I wonder if winter Olympics will be held because of this?

@Collowrath, yeah if we have none here in Cro, you have even less…thought at least you have nice warm weather to chillax.

@Gaius, i'm kind of jelly on that snow :D

this was last year here in same time:

and now:

Anonymous

Well, last year was a disaster (in case of snow and Winter itself). Now is more or less fine, but still I would like to see no snow. I don't care about sunshine, but calm and warm weather is what I need :)

Anonymous

i live on a hill, true, but hilltops here arent snowy. i live in warm area  :P but mountaintops northwest of here are a bit snowy i think. i dont know for certain cuz its too foggy to see anything  ;D
    the last winter lasted for about 6 months so this one is pretty ok. i like being able to get to city without being stuck in snowdrifts. besides, geniuses from road maintenance decided to repair one of 2 main bridges in city during winter, which means only 1 narrow lane on the bridge is used, which would be probably impassable with snow there.

Anonymous

Here it's constantly some 7° C and no snow anywhere (except for the Alps). Actually some spring flowers already started growing … They said there shouldn't be any snow for about 10 more days. I do not aprove. :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Here it's constantly some 7° C and no snow anywhere (except for the Alps). Actually some spring flowers already started growing … They said there shouldn't be any snow for about 10 more days. I do not aprove. :P

They said all bee colonies will die out in our country. Bees are confused and started venturing out and consuming more food, which will result in sudden death if winter comes.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    They said all bee colonies will die out in our country. Bees are confused and started venturing out and consuming more food, which will result in sudden death if winter comes.

It should be at least freezing. That'd be enough both for me and the bees.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Tujev
  • Piachu
  • slovborg
  • kony97
  • Jyxia