• This topic has 9 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    How about your country?

According to official statistics, distributed by RT and other brainwashing TV,  Russia has almost perfect economy, the lowest taxes in Europe, the happiest people, the smartest independent president, it's an oasis of stability. At least I talked with few sub-h***ns from USA, impressed by these rumors, who want to migrate from "dying USA" to "rising Russia"  :). Actually all last years Russia had the worst economy in Europe (except some post soviet republics), the lowest salary, almost same taxes in % with Europe, the highest inflation, especially for essential goods, corrupted government system. During the crisis, Russia had the largest decline in economy among so-called BRIC countries, expressed in the growth of unemployment, lower wages, production downtime, and the crisis even in the mining industry. This economy isn't sinking boat, it's a living corpse, which exists due to high oil prices and traditional Russian calmness.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    According to official statistics, distributed by RT and other brainwashing TV,  Russia has almost perfect economy, the lowest taxes in Europe, the happiest people, the smartest independent president, it's an oasis of stability.

Sounds just great! ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    According to official statistics, distributed by RT and other brainwashing TV,  Russia has almost perfect economy, the lowest taxes in Europe, the happiest people, the smartest independent president, it's an oasis of stability. At least I talked with few sub-h***ns from USA, impressed by these rumors, who want to migrate from "dying USA" to "rising Russia"  :). Actually all last years Russia had the worst economy in Europe (except some post soviet republics), the lowest salary, almost same taxes in % with Europe, the highest inflation, especially for essential goods, corrupted government system. During the crisis, Russia had the largest decline in economy among so-called BRIC countries, expressed in the growth of unemployment, lower wages, production downtime, and the crisis even in the mining industry. This economy isn't sinking boat, it's a living corpse, which exists due to high oil prices and traditional Russian calmness.

If Russians acted like Greece people then Moscow would be burned down to the ground already. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Croatia imo will soon be like Greece, we'll see people rioting and destroying the cities soon. Gouverment is threatening with lower salaries, getting rid of workers, higher taxes, food prices have tripled…in general Croatia is a sinking boat.

How about your country?

Uvijek se možeš izvaditi Bosansko državljanstvo, preseliti se u Mostar/Sarajevo i nakačiti na socijalnu sisu Hrvatske i Bosne kad ti Zagrepčanka ili domorodka izbaci troje Norika ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

If Russians acted like Greece people then Moscow would be burned down to the ground already.

Yes but unlike brown people, us winter ice people cannot burn down our homes less winter comes to consume us.  ;D

Anonymous

[img width=700 height=590]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402020_10150806973403272_1632228491_n.jpg” />

Funny thought Greece is in "Crisis" yet look at the debts of one USA on example.

Anonymous

In the Netherlands, we're having quite a severe crisis. We're having the lowest economic growth in this part of Europe (even Belgium performs better than us) and national debt is on the increase, as well as unemployment. People graduating from the university are having a really hard time finding a job.
    The ruling government has been trying to do reforms and cut spendings (on of the biggest budget cuts will be in Education  >:( ), but to no avail. Last May, the ruling government coalition collapsed over talks regarding the national budget and the demands from the EU, which state that the budget deficit of its members have to be 3% or lower (or something like that). I believe The Netherlands are at 6% now.
    So in conclusion: the economy here is quite bad and until we have a new government (elections will be in September, so I guess we'll have a new government coalition in December at earliest  :-) nothing drastic can be done.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    [img width=700 height=590]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402020_10150806973403272_1632228491_n.jpg” />

Funny thought Greece is in "Crisis" yet look at the debts of one USA on example.

Holy guacamole! Look at Zimbabwe or Japan!  😮

Anonymous

There are loads of debts. National debt being just one type. I dont know but so far Japan is doing fine. ;D However i totaly oppose our Slavic lands would indebt themself so much.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89
  • Nefario
  • Drizzt