• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I didn't knew where to put this, I think I'm not wrong putting it here … Anyhow, I have recently picked up an old "gentleman's folder" knife from an antique shop downtown. The blade mark says ISKRA, which must be the name of the firm that made it. Could anyone please tell me where this firm was located (country) and when it started working? Is that the same ISKRA that was later also making stationary telephones and similar?

If someone has any pictures of similar knifes, I'd be very grateful. :) Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Fairly certain that ISKRA is a Russian or better put, Soviet knife company but I don't understand why the Latin letters rather than Cyrillic. Wish I could tell you more but can't.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Fairly certain that ISKRA is a Russian or better put, Soviet knife company but I don't understand why the Latin letters rather than Cyrillic. Wish I could tell you more but can't.

Oh, thank you, you've helped me a lot. Yes, it'd be way more awesome of the blade marks would be in Cyrillic, but it's nice nevertheless. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jan Pat II
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar