• This topic has 8 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Like the Slovakian song says "Dnes je sobota, carija-juchacha" and probably everyone expected it. Afterall, who thought it'll really be the end of the world, hehe… ::) :) Anyhow, that made us think about how quick a life can pass and that's what I made this thread. That you can tell (if you like), what you would like to change in the coming year. What would you like to make different, better? How will you do to be a better person? No answer is wrong. ;)

Anonymous

I'm gonna learn more handworks.

Anonymous

:)  I want to stop eating sugary foods. It's unhealthy. Yeah and I'm writing this while eating this  :-[

How about you?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That you can tell (if you like), what you would like to change in the coming year. What would you like to make different, better? How will you do to be a better person? No answer is wrong. ;)

My plan is on big scale. I will try to make alot of changes in my life. I have been playing for to long now. I just hope i haven't ruined myself with current lifestyle to such extent that i won't be able to make changes. :-X

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My plan is on big scale. I will try to make alot of changes in my life. I have been playing for to long now. I just hope i haven't ruined myself with current lifestyle to such extent that i won't be able to make changes. :-X

I wish you luck, you can do it, man!  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I wish you luck, you can do it, man!  ;)

Thank you. :D

Anonymous

I'm aiming for 2013 to be a very successful year for me professionally. I want to push my business further. I want to finish my novel and hopefully start the next one. I want to make big changes, too, personally. Those are hard to explain though. :)

Anonymous

Hope all of the members here have the best year ever.  I'm grateful for meeting you all and learning about Slavic history and culture.  Thank you for your friendship and acceptance.

My goals are simple  keep pushing Matthew forward so he can keep up his development.  He almost died so many times in his first six months,  that even at five, there is still effects from that period.  His health is great but he's athsmatic and gets really sick at times.  I hope to give him a new home in a warmer climate if we both get jobs in another state.

I hope to see my wife have success with her new career in nursing.  She has spent so much time to get her licence and degree, she deserves it.

For myself,  I hope to continue losing weight and feeling better.  I would love to take a college class in Russian language and if very lucky,  take a trip to Slovakia.

Anonymous

Quit smoking with me? …. Anybody? ;D ;D

Anonymous

Become more organised, get healthier, get a haircut, buy a car, finish building my shelf.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • привет
  • кошка
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • 'las
  • slovborg