• This topic has 15 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am just curios what is here oppinion about japanese people,i personaly of all asiatic people have respect for them,i love their samurai movies,their respect and love for their country,tradition and people and distrust for foreigners

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I am just curios what is here oppinion about japanese people,i personaly of all asiatic people have respect for them,i love their samurai movies,their respect and love for their country,tradition and people and distrust for foreigners

they have a lot of messed up problems…sexism is a huge one too.

and a lot of them are racist against whites.

Anonymous

I highly respect them and I think it's a pity that their culture has become so corrupted with all this degenerate anime/manga stuff.

Anonymous

I am mainly neutral.

Anonymous

Of all things in japan i dont like like that sick anime manga hentai  bull….,but samurai movies are great

Anonymous

I forgot to mention the history of racism and the government killing a lot of other asian peoples…

I honestly can't say too much good about it in comparison. I noticed an interest in younger generations in Serbia of japanese culture and language… I would say read up on the history and culture see what you still think.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of all things in japan i dont like like that sick anime manga hentai  bull….,but samurai movies are great

"Seven Samurai" is a masterpiece.

Anonymous

yes they make genocide on chinese and philipini people but that do not concerns me,still i like their culture(except manga anime)

Anonymous

Two of the most brilliant minds of cinematography are Japanese :) Though they started to degenerate themselves culturally once they became an American satellite.

And they are not racist toward whites, definitely. Trust me I would know that.
    However it is true that many refuse to rent apartments to whites (then again, there's a good reason for that).

Anonymous

Seven samurai's and Kurosawa Ran (Chaos) best samurai movies

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I highly respect them and I think it's a pity that their culture has become so corrupted with all this degenerate anime/manga stuff.

the manga stuff is simply a reflection of wider and deeper problems- not the blame per se.

that stuff comes from within Japan too… manga didn't come from somewhere else in the world and corrupt them either lol.

This goes back a long time, there is historical pervertedness, and in artwork too, WAY long before any western influence.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Two of the most brilliant minds of cinematography are Japanese :) Though they started to degenerate themselves culturally once they became an American satellite.

And they are not racist toward whites, definitely. Trust me I would know that.
    However it is true that many refuse to rent apartments to whites (then again, there's a good reason for that).

I don't know… A lot of Japanese people told me this themselves. lol. I don't know if they reflect a majority- but the people I spoke to insist they do *shrugs*

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't know… A lot of Japanese people told me this themselves. lol. I don't know if they reflect a majority- but the people I spoke to insist they do *shrugs*

One of my family relative lived there, he did not describe them as racist.

But it's true that they are sometimes intolerant toward Anglo-americans who live there, behave like pigs and show them disrespect. And I give them my full support in this.

Anonymous

I love the fact they have great Onsen culture and i realy loved Dragon Ball when i was kid. Other than that i don't care bout them. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I love the fact they have great Onsen culture and i realy loved Dragon Ball when i was kid. Other than that i don't care bout them. ;D

They dont have the riddle of steel but they have the riddle of bamboo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole
  • GOGA
  • кошка
  • jorgos
  • haver25