• This topic has 7 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is Serbian pride. Kid soldiers who gave their lifes for fatherland. Unlike todays kids playing WoW and Dota 24/7.

Mladenko Jovic 1975 – 1994
    Sladjan Okilj 1974-1993
    Aleksandar Masleša 1976 -1995
    Igor Kisic 1980 – 1994

And most famous Spomenko Gostic 1978-1993
    Father left him, mother died, grandma killed.
    He was the youngest decorated soldier
    He was wounded 2 times and 3rd time was fatal.

Slava im!

Anonymous

Bonsek it is better to play life Dota and WOW rather to lost life. These boys were just kids, and only gun in their arms should be toy gun. War is interesting only to young boys and old people because they don`t have to be in one. War is the worst thing which could happen to anyone. My father was in war, the only thing he told me about that goddamn thing was: Sine moli Boga da ne doživiš da moraš uperit pušku u čovika.
    Šteta ovakvih momaka koji su izgubili živote, stvarno šteta, dici nije misto u ratu…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Bonsek it is better to play life Dota and WOW rather to lost life. These boys were just kids, and only gun in their arms should be toy gun. War is interesting only to young boys and old people because they don`t have to be in one. War is the worst thing which could happen to anyone. My father was in war, the only thing he told me about that goddamn thing was: Sine moli Boga da ne doživiš da moraš uperit pušku u čovika.
    Šteta ovakvih momaka koji su izgubili živote, stvarno šteta, dici nije misto u ratu…

I agree that kids shouldnt be in war, and that are no wars in the first place. We all done war crimes, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia not just one side. It would be nice if everyone put their weapons away, and stop producing it and buying it. But that is impossible, you cant know if tomorrow some new Hitler appears in Serbia, Croatia or  Bosnia and wants to conquer other countries. Thats why everyone should have army. And when you see how all these people died for country to make it better and now you look what scum is ruling this country and ruining it, that really pisses of some people. And there is no question will be there a next war, its just a matter of time when will 3rd world war escalate.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I agree that kids shouldnt be in war, and that are no wars in the first place. We all done war crimes, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia not just one side. It would be nice if everyone put their weapons away, and stop producing it and buying it. But that is impossible, you cant know if tomorrow some new Hitler appears in Serbia, Croatia or  Bosnia and wants to conquer other countries. Thats why everyone should have army. And when you see how all these people died for country to make it better and now you look what **** is ruling this country and ruining it, that really pisses of some people. And there is no question will be there a next war, its just a matter of time when will 3rd world war escalate.

Agree with you, sad but truth… :-

Anonymous

I'm afraid 19-year-old guy is not a kid anymore. In the past there were younger warriors. And during the IIWW there were real kids, maybe 10-year-old who were fighting with occupants.

However, yes – young people they were.

Anonymous

I don't see what's so special about 19 year olds in the army.There were many,many 18,19 year old guys fighting in the war.I know some that went at age of 17.

There was this kid from Bosnia that by 14 was so f****d up with PTSD,that he later killed a bunch of people in some čevapi place in Zagreb.He was masterminding the ring of criminals which made some of the boldest robberies in history of Croatia.

Anonymous

kids shouldnt be going to war, stay home or play sports….

Anonymous
    Quote:
    kids shouldnt be going to war, stay home or play sports….

But there is one problem – uprisings. For instance during the 2nd World War there was many kids during Warsaw Uprising fighting against Germans. Their parents had gone fighting, so they did the same. If they wouldn't they would be dead anyway, probably send to Auschwitz. Uprisings are a different problem than simple war – they fight for their home on their homeland territory.

Generally, here is a song. Nice song :D

Sabaton- Uprising (napisy PL)

Anonymous

Some pride. Remembers me on the 12th SS Hitlerjugend in the Ardennes, where they "surrendered" to Americans and later on shot them in the back when they weren't watching or so. IMO if a kid shoots at you in war you should try to disarm him. If that doesn't go shoot the bastard. Still better he than you.
    There was a Bosian boy fighting with the Bosniak infantry on the Isonzo front in ww1. I think he was the youngest soldier or even corporal in the K.u.K. Army? Anybdy knows his name perhaps?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There was a Bosian boy fighting with the Bosniak infantry on the Isonzo front in ww1. I think he was the youngest soldier or even corporal in the K.u.K. Army? Anybdy knows his name perhaps?

His name was Elez Dervišević. I don't think he killed anyone though during the first World War.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    His name was Elez Dervišević. I don't think he killed anyone though during the first World War.

But he was on the front, wasn't he?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    But he was on the front, wasn't he?

Yeah.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    But there is one problem – uprisings. For instance during the 2nd World War there was many kids during Warsaw Uprising fighting against Germans. Their parents had gone fighting, so they did the same. If they wouldn't they would be dead anyway, probably send to Auschwitz. Uprisings are a different problem than simple war – they fight for their home on their homeland territory.

That was back then, now its diff. God Bless them but kids shouldn't be exposed to this kind of stuff just my 2 cents. There were tons of Serbian kids who died too, during WW2. But circumstances were diff then so hopefully we all learn from our mistakes??? There are 50 million Poles more than all of the South Slavic tribes combined. Plus acquiring nukes would be the next best thing or the most feasible solution.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Australian Santa
  • redrockin
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • mizz goblinaXprezidente
  • Fia