• This topic has 26 voices and 110 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

After seeing people starting all kind of threads about oriental crisis, i feel entitled to this topic.

– ukrvostoknigers generally dont like the soviet legacy but love the soviet borders of ukraine (podkarpatsko, krym, novonigerija novorossija, AIDSdessa Odessa, etc., and while they think their democratic will should be respected, they dont show much respect for such will in others (esp. inhabitants of aforementioned areas) and apparently think that everyone is going to piss their pants because they are UKRAINIANS BAHHH.

– rusvostoknigers, esp. the chieftain vladimir orientalovič putin apparently thinks he can do what he wants, just like hitler in 1938-39 and laugh in everyones face (just like adolf aloisovič hitler did in the beginnings).

– why couldnt people in every area of krym decide, which administration they prefer, in regional referenda? every part of krym could decide whether to be administered by ukrvostoknigeria, rusvostoknigeria, or their own nigeria krymea.

– well the reason why isnt this possible is simple: the world hasnt matured enough. too many ppl think that they are better than others because they emit a different sequence of sounds during communication, or that some imaginary line (delimitating administration and jurisdiction on a territory) should go THIS way and no other way.

discuss  ;D

Anonymous

I wish they settled this in a civilized manner, by a referendum which would set a pattern for resolving ethnic conflicts in the future, the future being mono-ethnic states, where the the power structure is made up of and works for the benefit of those it's supposed to represent.

Anonymous

I wonder who were these thousands of people who started this whole mess?

My own personal viewpoint on this is that Ukrainians should be pro-Russian. It is a mistake on these rebels.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    … nigeria …

That. That's all I think about that whole thing.

Honestly, I don't care either if they split the country, make Krim to šiš kebab or do nothing. It won't affect me much, as long as  it doesn't turn into some war where too many sides will be pulled in (afterall our guys are in the NATO too and I wouldn't want to see them get killed for this; it ain't worth). I just don't like to see the police shooting unarmed people in the back. At least shoot the armed ones … Oh, and while we're at it, perhaps burn both Janukovič and Putin. :)

All in the spirit of our old folk song "grof gori, grad beži, vino teče, več ne teče kri".

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh, and while we're at it, perhaps burn both Janukovič and Putin. :)

What did they do wrong? Are they that worse than other presidents/prime ministers in the world?

Anonymous

Intervention in Crimea (bc of any actual or idiotic reasons) will get the greatest profit for Putin's reputation in Russia, it's a wet dream of all Soviet patriots here to join Crimea back to Russia. It distracts Russians from actual situation in coutry, such as growing economic problems. Lets call it the "indulgence" for all his possible sins. I know people who hated Putin before, but now they are gonna hang his portrait at home.

The liberal or, moreover, the nazi revolution in Ukraine is dangerous for kremlin and like a virus can spread to Russia. For Moscow, all protesters must be punished.

The control over the Ukrainian gas transmission system and Crimean deep-water ports is necessary for his "energy superpower" state. It  may be the actual reason of starting conflict. To get great profit, Moscow will spare no money for duping our population and clinically blunt Russian-speaking population of eastern Ukraine.

Video from East Ukraine, several Ukrainian patriots tried to seize building in Kharkiv but got beaten by pro-Moscow gopniks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DJFNygHqK8

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What did they do wrong? Are they that worse than other presidents/prime ministers in the world?

How about Yanukovich for killing and massacring his own people?
    While Putin basically making a blitzkrieg on Ukraine?

Ukraine is independent country, if RF is kind of hurt that they don't want to be their puppy, are they really guilty? If Ukraine wants to join EU and not continue the RF patter, should they be invaded for it? All this show that there's just another bloody war between two Slavic countries that has a chance to go global. Neat.

Also seeing you as a Serbian being supportive with Russian annexation of Crimea due to Russians living there do actually support Albanian Kosovo?

I like Russia, but it just seems they want to burrow their diplomatic connections with Europe deeper and deeper down until they are hostile with everyone surrounding them just calling for another Napoleon wars :/

Anonymous

Well, at least Solzhenitsyn rest in peace now

Anonymous
    Quote:

They can all burn, I wouldn't mind, but I mentioned those two since they're actual in this case. For the first question, Pentaz already said it all. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Intervention in Crimea (bc of any actual or idiotic reasons) will get the greatest profit for Putin's reputation in Russia, it's a wet dream of all Soviet patriots here to join Crimea back to Russia. It distracts Russians from actual situation in coutry, such as growing economic problems. Lets call it the "indulgence" for all his possible sins. I know people who hated Putin before, but now they are gonna hang his portrait at home.

The liberal or, moreover, the nazi revolution in Ukraine is dangerous for kremlin and like a virus can spread to Russia. For Moscow, all protesters must be punished.

The control over the Ukrainian gas transmission system and Crimean deep-water ports is necessary for his "energy superpower" state. It  may be the actual reason of starting conflict. To get great profit, Moscow will spare no money for duping our population and clinically blunt Russian-speaking population of eastern Ukraine.

Video from East Ukraine, several Ukrainian patriots tried to seize building in Kharkiv but got beaten by pro-Moscow gopniks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DJFNygHqK8

That's exactly my opinion. I also think that democratic elections would be a disaster because they would choose some neo-nazi fanatics. The more distant from us is Russia the more I love her yet I'm rather glad they've entered Ukraine. I don't believe long term occupation ,and I expect physical elimination of neo-nazis.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    After seeing people starting all kind of threads about oriental crisis, i feel entitled to this topic.

– why couldnt people in every area of krym decide, which administration they prefer, in regional referenda? every part of krym could decide whether to be administered by ukrvostoknigeria, rusvostoknigeria, or their own nigeria krymea.

discuss  ;D

The leaders are corrupt (both sides).
    Yanukovich is and so is the other side which includes: Neoliberals, Neocons, and Neonazis.

The other side doesnt want Ukraine to split.  So they would start to force their control over the Russians in Eastern Ukraine.
    Either way there is problem.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Russias economy is improving one of the fastest in Europe.
    It has a lot of people, but at the moment not enough to be "rich" like the US.
    So people wont get benefits so easily, first will go state.
    People wont be living in mansions anytime soon.
    Now Kerry has threatend to attack Russian economy which is not good.
    The portions of Ukraine with lots of Russians should have referendum.  The problem some people wont let them.

And you are right it is a Liberal and nazi problem.
    If I was Russian I would be worried that NATO is trying to surround the country..

Anonymous

There is no solution which would leave all parties satisfied.
    Call a referendum and let people form their own government.
    (And in the future don't let people with allegiance to a foreign power settle into your country)

Anonymous
    Quote:

discuss  ;D

I like the way you view the problem very much. :D  IMO, this is one of the most sober and unbiased opinions of the forum.

I'd like that both Russians and Ukrainians (and other peoples) could take whatever way they choose via referendums. It's about not only Crimea but about other Russian and Ukrainian regions as well.
    I wish the laws not to be broken too often in the process of self-determination.

Anonymous

People should have just waited until a referendum. I think sending in Russian troops really pushed the whole situation into absurdness.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • jorgos