• This topic has 48 voices and 116 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Too long hair on girls isn't trendy or sexy….to me it's sloppy. I myself can't grow long hair, it just turns into an Afro..

you probably like the layered look (on women)

Anonymous

I adore long hair. On guys too who pull it off nice… and they are hot… heheh, of course.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And what do you consider too long? Or sloppy?

I can understand the "sexy" aspect but why the trendy?

Past mid-back. Sloppy because it's just unproportional and is difficult to keep fully managed.

Not trendy because it loses shape and style after reaching a certain length, and fashion-wise it's not in. Also impractical, what if you have a bad hair day, you can't even put a hat on or hide the hair with a pony-tail.

you probably like the layered look (on women)

Yeah, lots of volume and for it to be wavy-curly. Otherwise ironed.

Anonymous

IMO, anything longer than this is probably too long.

Anonymous

hmmm.. interesting, I'm in one of those phases not knowing whether to cut my hair or continue to let it go 

Anonymous

I started growing my hair about 2 years ago however im loosing shit loads and i noticed my hair is geting thin so i might be going bald :(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I started growing my hair about 2 years ago however im loosing **** loads and i noticed my hair is geting thin so i might be going bald :(

That's right, shave it all off!  ;D
    I like long hair on women though not too long. I can't stand long hair on men – I just don't see the point why? I've never had long hair and I probably never will. I prefer short military-like haircuts or any shorter hairstyle.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    IMO, anything longer than this is probably too long.

The beautiful Ms Nina Dobrev.  I love and hate her so much. LOL She's absolutely gorgeous!  Anyway.. back to hair – this is a great length like she has… I've got longer, and while I want it longer at the same time I don't. It is a pain in the ass to maintain.

Anonymous

I have really long curly hair and people say it looks good, it's all the way to my hips.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I have really long curly hair and people say it looks good, it's all the way to my hips.

Are you sure they arereally curly? Maybe mildly curly? :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Are you sure they arereally curly? Maybe mildly curly? :)

Really curly. My hair is straight on my profile picture here because I straightened it the day I took that pic.

Anonymous

Only thing more beautifull than eyes are really long and dense hair! Especially with natural colour.  :) Speaking about women ofc.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Damn all the way to your hips? That would be quite a good sight to see in real life.

Anonymous

I'm attempting to grow my hair out back to this length or longer. I just started (I shaved all of my hair off in September, with one cut in November). (Probably about 10 inches (25.4 cm) in this photo.)

I want some votes. Yea? Or nay? Are my locks worthy enough to return?!

Anonymous

TNova , you look like ur out of the 80s

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • Родни Никотин ☭
  • Drizzt
  • Yung Slav