• This topic has 5 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Looks like Slavorum got another rehaul, first time seeing this I got really lost just trying to find the forum. (silly me can’t read =^) .)

Regardless, I returned with cookies searching for some old topics I barely recall that used to be in the subforum for art and literature (and sport, health).
    Seeing its gone, and that general discussion has over 2,9 topics…
    I’ll just ask if most of the topics that used to be in the subforums back then are now located in the General discussion section?

Also hello, hope to get back on track with the posting and stuff!
    Missed you guys a lot.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Hello Vessan :) yes all these sections were under General Discussion anyway, so they’re just all there in one place. For more precise search there is the search box up right :) also welcome back!

Anonymous

Nice, a bit less organized but I’ll find my way! Than you
    How is it going around lately with the community? :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Oh it’s still organized, it’s only smarter layout :) it’s going good, make sure to catch up with all the articles on front page ;)

Anonymous

Hello, I’m back too!
    What about Shoutboxland?

Anonymous

Hello again, Vessan and GaiusCoriolanus! Nice to see you both! :) GaiusCoriolanus, I think I’ve seen you on the Ukrainian genealogy board? Anyway, the poster resembles you! :D

Anonymous

Are you maybe talking about someone with nick Pontius? :D

Anonymous

Indeed, the same! :D Pontius has been a wonderful addition to that board, I must say! ;D Nice to see some activity there, finally. The past few years were fairly quiet.

Anonymous

So, I assume, you are Hannia? :D

Anonymous

Oh, no! I wish I had Hannia’s knowledge and formidable genealogy skills! :) She’s amazing. I rarely post on the board but I do read it daily. I’m “Kimka” there. :)

Anonymous

Yeah, I am quite surprised that someone is able to know that much data without hard disk in brain :p I’m also shocked that I have been recognized ;)

Anonymous

Previous mods were ok they should have return. Chat was the most active part of forum. And forum now is chaotic and messed up.
    Ps. Cześć Szekspir you asshole ;P

Anonymous

Cześć. I thought you are an asshole due to Kashebian roots :p
    And yeah, chat was great.

Anonymous

Im very saddened by present state of Slavorum. I preferred Perun when he left Slavorum by its own. Now Slavonic languages are not even allowed. Absurd!

Anonymous

Well, I miss divisions (subforums) based on topics, I miss list of users online, and I miss shoutbox, but I prefer looking on positive aspects – forum’s back. :p Don’t worry be happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • canemadre
  • Shnickstara89
  • SinisterWidow
  • m1tric
  • Australian Santa
  • Das Rheinenfuchs