• This topic has 5 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous
    [move][size=10pt][size=14pt]Azure sunshine.

Incredible Macedonia is in vogue through the summers![/size][/size] [/move]

[img width=700 height=465]http://d2t74xxbcxl05d.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/jOtSIv6PqUCp3maET4BVGKWosz8XMUWaHqLqLZj9DA8/mtime:1372941682/sites/default/files/styles/web_full/public/summer-skopje-04-treto-uvo.jpg” />

Anonymous

Anonymous

That image is a huge piece of bullshit. They even couldn't read the ancient Greek alphabet well (theta as a source of O? digamma as a source of e? Really?).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Anonymous
    Quote:

FYROM vs ACADEMIA: 1-0

Anonymous

That "ancient Macedonian alphabet" table is a collage from several finds of proto-writings throughout Macedonia. In lack of any serious research done about it, all we have is this theory.

I thought this thread is about the "Macedonia Timeless" promotional videos… Next off-topics won't pass without warnings!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    … Next off-topics won't pass without warnings!

OK I am used to it.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Close-minded people ridicule on diversity of opinion.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That "ancient Macedonian alphabet" table is a collage from several finds of proto-writings throughout Macedonia. In lack of any serious research done about it, all we have is this theory.

I thought this thread is about the "Macedonia Timeless" promotional videos… Next off-topics won't pass without warnings!

Do you mean paionia (your country, which was not macedonia during antiquity)? ::)

Several pre-Indoeuropean proto-writings have been discovered in the europe, including both mine and your country.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • some slavic guy...
  • Glockamole
  • Piachu
  • Nexius
  • slovborg