• This topic has 23 voices and 101 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Macedonians and Greeks Join Forces against Albanian Census

Ethnic Macedonians and Greeks in Albania have joined forces against official Tirana which has undertaken steps of intimidation against the minorities living there.

According to article 20 of the Census law, there is a $1,000 fine for each citizen who at the census will declare themselves anything other than what was written down on their birth certificate. If this is not intimidating, Albania has said it would jail citizens that would refuse to declare or be counted in the census.

In other words you can say you are Albanian, or the other option is $1,000 fine or jail?

"Official Tirana attempts to hide the true number of Macedonians. They recognize Macedonians in Mala Pespa, but there are plenty of Macedonians in Gora, Golo Brdo, Korcha, Elbasan, Tirana, Drach, Bilista etc" says Edmond Temelko, president of the Macedonian political party.

The Greek minority in Albania agrees with the Macedonian party.

"Albania's census law is discriminatory and inhumane. We have already said that articles 20 and 21 of the Census laws are unacceptable for us. How do you punish and fine someone for declaring their own nationality or if we refuse to sign the census forms", says Tanas Kochi from Greek organization "Omonia".

Both the Macedonian and Greek organization have requested to have their own representatives in the census organization to make sure census numbers are not abused. At the very least the minorities have requested the census be delayed by six months until their demands are met.

Numerous minority groups in Albania claim their numbers are at least 30% of the population, or around 1 million.

Official Tirana puts its number of minorities at 80,000.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18930/46/

Anonymous

Albanian nationalism is still somewhere at the end of 19th and beginning of 20th century.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Albanian nationalism is still somewhere at the end of 19th and beginning of 20th century.

Albanian perception of life as a whole is still at the end of 19th century…

Anonymous

African Europe.

Anonymous

The Afghans of Europe  ;D

Anonymous

One of my friends from college, a Macedonian, married an Albanian girl from Korce, which in the Orthodox Christian Part of the nation. She could pass for Slavic even. As could most of her family. I didn't ask, but she might be only Albanian in the civic sense. Her family was nice, though some of their cousins literally fit stereotypes to the T. One guy was bragging about how he can break into any car with a butter knife. Haha.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    One of my friends from college, a Macedonian, married an Albanian girl from Korce, which in the Orthodox Christian Part of the nation. She could pass for Slavic even. As could most of her family. I didn't ask, but she might be only Albanian in the civic sense. Her family was nice, though some of their cousins literally fit stereotypes to the T. One guy was bragging about how he can break into any car with a butter knife. Haha.

It's not that one good guy, or that one good girl that count. The terrorists are the one that count, people like this and this. You can't expect a "european" nation when your leaders are actual drug-dealers, organ harvesters and international terrorists (The KLA/UCK was regarded by the US as a terrorist group until 1998 when it was de-listed for classified reasons, and then the UK and the US lobbied France to do the same. The US then cultivated diplomatic relationships with the KLA/UCK leaders).

Albanian Kosovo will be as much civilised as any other nation, which leaders were or still are CIA funded terrorists recruited from various criminal ranks. Those guys weren't elected by their people, no sane person could elect such individuals and hope to get a stabile, corruption free society. It's as if you would clean your house with shit.

Those guys recruited children as young as 13 to shoot on non-albanians.
    [size=8pt]Ref. Some 1,000 children from Macedonia were said to have joined the KLA. This claim was supported by the FYROM Minister of Interior, Mr Pavle Trajanov, who declared in April 1999 that the KLA wanted to destabilize the FYROM by recruiting people on its territory. He also said that teenagers were among those recruited. Some recruits from other countries also were under 18. (CSUCS, Global Report on Child Soldiers – 2001)[/size]

[li]African Europe, nothing more to add.[/li]

Anonymous

I've heard that organ harvesting is a common trade in Albania…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I've heard that organ harvesting is a common trade in Albania…

…and Israel.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Albanian perception of life as a whole is still in the stone age

Fixed it for you ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:

The origin of the Christian Albanians is, at least, controversial. Since they didn't accepted Islam, they haven't been mixing with the muslim majority of the Albanians… they are the same people as they were 500 years ago.

But who were these people 500 years ago? We might not know the exact answer to that question, but at least we know how they used to name they places of living – with Slavic names. There are countless examples of toponyms thought whole of Albania and Greece who aren't different at all from the ones in neighboring Macedonia, which means, that at least at some point of history, the people living there wasn't much different from us.

http://www.slavorum.com/index.php?topic=735.0

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Albanian perception of life as a whole is still in the stone age

Fixed it for you ;)

Haha. Thank you, Sokil. :)

Anonymous

If indeed Slavs and Greeks were to stand side-by-side against Albanians and their ZOG-funded expansionism, this is how that part of Europe would look like today:

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

The origin of the Christian Albanians is, at least, controversial. Since they didn't accepted Islam, they haven't been mixing with the muslim majority of the Albanians… they are the same people as they were 500 years ago.

But who were these people 500 years ago? We might not know the exact answer to that question, but at least we know how they used to name they places of living – with Slavic names. There are countless examples of toponyms thought whole of Albania and Greece who aren't different at all from the ones in neighboring Macedonia, which means, that at least at some point of history, the people living there wasn't much different from us.

http://www.slavorum.com/index.php?topic=735.0

I think the more isolated parts of the Christian Albanian population (the Catholics and Orthodox in the northern respectively southern Mountains) who because of their religion and their geographical isolation did not interact much with foreign people (and thus, didn't mix in large degrees) might indeed have Southern Slavic or Illyrian origins. There is also a small minority of Albanians in Ukraine who settled there in the 18th century and they have little in common with present day primitive Albanians, neither concerning their looks nor their behaviour.

Anonymous

How did the Orthodox population in Albania emerge?  I thought Albania was Catholic in the 1440s?

Similiar to Bosnia in some ways which was also Catholic (Gnostic minorities) and converted to Islam.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • jorgos
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • slovborg