• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Our intrigue regarding the eternal shelf life of a McDonald’s hamburger began after reading of New York photographer Sally Davies’ exploits involving a Happy Meal Project: Davies purchased a Happy Meal, and perched the McDonald’s hamburger and french fries on a table. As an experiment, she photographed the meal every few days to measure the rate of spoilage. Her photographs revealed that after 145 days, the burger and fries appeared as fresh as the day they were purchased from McDonald’s nearly 5 months ago.

Our interest was really piqued when we discovered that several other concerned consumers had conducted similar McDonald’s burger experiments. In these experiments, none of the McDonald’s hamburgers decomposed after extended periods of time raging from 1 year to over a decade. Nutrition consultant Karen Hanrahan kept a McDonald’s hamburger for, get this, 12 years. She purchased the McDonald’s hamburger in 1996 and posted her claim on her website in 2008.

Anonymous

OMG    have they found formula to immortality  ;D

Anonymous

I heard that after 6 minutes they throw away their food because it gets cold, so i really wouldn't eat something from anywhere after that long time :D it may look the same but i really don't believe that it tastes the same :D

Anonymous

;D Not even mold want to eat that chemistry  ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    ;D Not even mold want to eat that chemistry  ;D ;D ;D

Just had a greasy BigMack 1 hour ago :D

Quote:
    OMG    have they found formula to immortality  ;D

Haha post that won the internet :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.