• This topic has 55 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by  Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Oksana Neveselaya is the pretty girl, from Minsk, Belarus, has been branded ‘the world’s hottest maths teacher’ and has garnered a huge Instagram following of more than 173,000 devoted fans.

Anonymous

Apparently , Oksana is not happy getting so much attention. She said she published her pictures for a small group of people in histogram. They went viral on youtube attracting attention of British media (Daily Mail, The Sun and Mirror). Now, it’s in Belarusian media she says. She wants her privacy.

Anonymous

>Internet
    >small group of people
    >didn’t want attention

Ok.

P.S: 7/10
    Looks kinda cute but nothing special.
    Legs are too skinny and I doubt those boobs are real. Not silicone fake, wonderbra fake.

Anonymous

She’s not a model like because her tits are a tad big for her body and lower legs are skinny. She’s not a beauty, but she’s pretty. And she has beautiful hair. She has natural breasts imo. Girls in Minsk don’t do silicon implants normally. Not teachers with their incomes.

Lots of us have social network accounts with pictures . She probably didn’t anticipate so much attention mentioning her in media. Guys and girls asking for a date.

Anonymous

Pretty girl attention whoring on the Internet. They deserve all the negative attention they can get. Especially the ones that act surprised. Her grandchildren will be able to see their grandmother’s underwear one day. What an example for posterity.

P.S: Still beats fat girls attention whoring on the Internet, though, don’t get me wrong. Man the harpoons! Thar she blows!

Anonymous

Good looking teachers are certainly a good thing, IMO. I had such a pretty maths teacher in 6th grade. Needless to say, my grades were almost perfect. Then in 7th grade our maths teacher was a short, fat, bald and sweaty guy, who had no interest in teaching us anything whatsoever. Needless to say, I’ve been failing maths ever since.

Then again, I remember some people had a problem with this pretty teacher of ours for… being too pretty or something.

Anonymous

Meet Oksana Neveselaya – ‘World’s hottest’ maths teacher from Belarus

Belarus – Young Oksana Neveselaya has become a viral web sensation that swept over the inter-webs after one of her students took a video of her while she was teaching them math in Minsk High School (in Belarus).

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Ruchałbym

Anonymous

:# 

Anonymous

Young mathematician from Belarus.

Young Oksana Neveselaya has become a viral web sensation that swept over
    the inter-webs after one of her students took a video of her while she
    was teaching them math in Minsk High School (in Belarus). After it was
    published it just kept getting more views and he made her teacher a
    internet sensation (we bet he will get at least an A grade for that)!
    Oksana since then has gathered a massive amount of followers on her
    Facebook and Instagram profiles, so she was able to cater more than 170k
    thousand followers and it keeps growing daily thanks to starring in
    large magazines like

Oksana at her workplace

Anonymous

Сколько лет ей?!

Anonymous

Сколько дадите? Школа, университет . На фотографии 24 максимум.

Anonymous

То же, что и моя учительница в пятого класса.  Ей была 22 года, и уже замужем! Я дам за ей около 20 или 21 г..  Может быть 19, и это хватит!

Anonymous

@MikhailA
    Please write in English . It’s obvious to me (native Russian speaker) you are using google translator. Such texts suck. Either proper English or Russian.

Anonymous

@Sviatogor

Forgive me, it’s been a long time since I was completely fluent.  Living in an English society does that to one (15 years in it, going on 16).  Such is life.  I see my grammar and vocabulary are piteous now.  And thank you, I need to stop using that thing when what is actually natural is needed.

Anyhow, I will give about 19 years or 20 years for that teacher.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • mizz goblinaXprezidente
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Australian Santa
  • Fia
  • vibehours bday ;)
  • Das Rheinenfuchs