• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Micro Balkan States Go To Blood War Over Land

As it’s almost a tradition in Balkans, wars come and go easily there. It seems as if Balkans are und…

Read the full story here

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

lmao :D

Anonymous

Slovenia will be slowly eaten alive, lol. If not Croatians, then Polish or Czechs… Slaves will eat themselves. No Germans or Italians or Americans or Chinese will be ever needed…It is funny, I have heard that these new “micro Slave states” already have an official Chinese language and Chinese prime minister, so China will only come as winners, after Slaves will kill each other in next Balkan wars. They will be like “Veni Vidi Vici” lol

Anonymous

Perun why this hungarian troll is still not banned?

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@GolemyGniew he is, see his avatar.

Anonymous

You see, it’s not the people it’s this cursed land :D everybody goes crazy in Balkans :D

Anonymous

Anglo-America takes the Pipelines Byzantine war to the Balkans!!!!!City of London

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@”Kevin Hughes” what are you talking about?

Anonymous

Anonymous

I’m not sure what would be a proper reaction to this . A Facepalm or just to laugh my pants off. I think I’ll do both, just in case.
    Also, don’t think that this “war thing” on Balkan is just a Slavic thing. Once I got screamed at in the middle of Miami by a Greek driver because I told him that my name is Macedonian. He was screaming that my name is Greek because it used to be Greece , never mind the fact that Greece lost that territory more than millennia ago.
    I’m not sure if that’s curse, crazy winds, too much oxygen in the area, some failed alien experiment or whatever, but I don’t think that Balkan People will come to their senses any time soon.

Anonymous

This is Croat and Serb Land and if these invaders try to take it then they need to be taken out without violence or with violence by the Police or Army.

Anonymous

@”Ilija Krizan Coric” that’s the catch, Serbia claims that border is on Danube river, whilst Croatia claims that Danube changed it’s path and that that isn’t real border (it’s a bit more complicated than I wrote, but that’s the essence), so in most cases Serbian and Croatian claims overlap, but there are few cases where land isn’t claimed by anyone. Those micro countries used that dispute to create countries on no-man’s land.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Nexius