Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #342190

    Anonymous

    Montenegro demographics:

    114 Catholic Serbs
    107 Orthodox Croats
    33 Muslim Serbs
    38 Muslim Yugoslavs
    11,710 Muslim Montenegrins
    32 Orthodox Bosniaks
    71 Orthodox Muslims by nationality

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Montenegro

    Now i'll ask, wtf is going on there?  ;D ;D

    #363722

    Anonymous

    71 Orthodox Muslims by nationality

    ;D

    How is this even possible :D

    #363724

    Anonymous
    Quote:

    Black Montenegrins 185 or 0,70%

    ??? What exactly is "Black Montenegrin"?

    Montenegro? Monten1gger? ;D

    haha probably :D

    One more jewel:

    occult in montenegro – 58 (0.01%)

        * Montenegrins – 27 (46.55%)
        * Serbs – 2 (3.45%)
        * Bosniacs – 1 (1.72%)
        * Slavic Muslims – 1 (1.72%)
        * Croats – 1 (1.72%)
        * others – 3 (5.17%)

    hahaha wth is this  ;D

    #363725

    Anonymous

    Huh What exactly is "Black Montenegrin"?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD1q8PWSQro#

    Their fans. :D

    occult in montenegro – 58 (0.01%)

        * Montenegrins – 27 (46.55%)
        * Serbs – 2 (3.45%)
        * Bosniacs – 1 (1.72%)
        * Slavic Muslims – 1 (1.72%)
        * Croats – 1 (1.72%)
        * others – 3 (5.17%)

    hahaha wth is this  Grin

    LOL
    Seriously, what do they consider to be occult? Paganism?

    #363726

    Anonymous
    Quote:

    Huh What exactly is "Black Montenegrin"?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD1q8PWSQro#

    Their fans. :D

    occult in montenegro – 58 (0.01%)

        * Montenegrins – 27 (46.55%)
        * Serbs – 2 (3.45%)
        * Bosniacs – 1 (1.72%)
        * Slavic Muslims – 1 (1.72%)
        * Croats – 1 (1.72%)
        * others – 3 (5.17%)

    hahaha wth is this  Grin

    LOL
    Seriously, what do they consider to be occult? Paganism?

    Many of them belong to various horrible, unspeakable cults like the Esoteric Order of Dagon.

    #363728

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    ??? What exactly is "Black Montenegrin"?

    Montenegroes? Monten*****s? ;D

    ACtually Montenegro had quite a big black population. In Ulcinj ottomans let free slaves off to live haha. Thats why many montenegrins today in the Ulcinj/Bar area have "black" traits. :) I can start a thread about this when I find the facts again. I think they were in a majority actually haha for a while. Damn turks.

    #363729

    Anonymous

    Wikipedia can be used by anyone so people can fool around. Some time ago someone intentionaly gave Croat flag in Slovenia section. ;D

    #363730

    Anonymous

    I know that few of my cousins declared as Mongols, Indians (NA) and Zulus on the last census just because someone from the ruling party was forcing them to declare as ethnic Montenegrins lol

    #363731

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I know that few of my cousins declared as Mongols, Indians (NA) and Zulus on the last census just because someone from the ruling party was forcing them to declare as ethnic Montenegrins lol

    Yes that is true in Bosnia they had Eskimos and in Czechia Jedi Knights. :D However this demographic is even more funny becouse of extreamly low numbers. For example according to wikipedia there are 114 Catholic Montenegrins and they are most numerous in the country. ;D

    #363732

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes that is true in Bosnia they had Eskimos and in Czechia Jedi Knights. :D However this demographic is even more funny becouse of extreamly low numbers. For example according to wikipedia there are 114 Catholic Montenegrins and they are most numerous in the country. ;D

    In New Zealand, there were so many people who declared themselves Jedi in religion, that it would've been the second largest religion in New Zealand… if the government recognised it as a religion ;D

    #363733

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    In New Zealand, there were so many people who declared themselves Jedi in religion, that it would've been the second largest religion in New Zealand… if the government recognised it as a religion ;D

    Force is strong in them! I hope they will make Jedi Academy soon.

    #363734

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Force is strong in them! I hope they will make Jedi Academy soon.

    It was part of a stunt. Same thing done in UK.

    #363735

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    32 Orthodox Bosniaks
    71 Orthodox Muslims by nationality

    The best grass grows in Montenegro…  :-

    #363736

    Anonymous

    Best pseudo-nationality I ever saw was on a bulgarian census several years ago, it was a wordplay on "Thrаcian" but unfortunately the humor is pretty much untranslateable.

    #363737

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Best pseudo-nationality I ever saw was on a bulgarian census several years ago, it was a wordplay on "Thrаcian" but unfortunately the humor is pretty much untranslateable.

    Try it anyway. Maybe we will understand!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Fia
  • jorgos
  • slovborg
  • Piachu
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta