• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Wassup and privet mah Slavic bradas!

There is this free online game I came accross. It's called NationStates. Here's a link: http://www.nationstates.net. You bassically create and run your own country, decide on issues, write factbook entries for other nations to see, post on the game forum, and join a region and communicate with other players on the Regional Message Board. You can form a regional government with other nations, and also invade other regions. I would recommend viewing the website and checking out the FAQ for more info. If you are interested in building a Slavic region on NationStates, please, message me, post a reply bellow or email me at [email protected]. If you would like to help out with my Slavic region, create a nation and join region: Great Slavonia. It is sort of a union. Except more focused on military and politics rather than economy and trade. You can pretty much do anything you want in the game..regional government, regional army, Role Plays, chat, polls, coups, embassies with other regions, etc. You have your own nation though, which you control independently. The region is just an ALLIANCE.

Zivela Slavia!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • jorgos
  • kony97
  • Fia
  • Tujev