• This topic has 13 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Perun announced to us he is going to upgrade the forum, thus it will gain a new look. If I may suggest anything (and I hope I may), I would propose icons (some suitable pictures) to the particular threads in the main page (something similar to the Phora forum or slavic-unity.com – this has much nicer pictures).

Perun, maybe you should change the colour of hyperlink, 'cause I don't often notice it in the posts.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    Perun announced to us he is going to upgrade the forum, thus it will gain a new look. If I may suggest anything (and I hope I may), I would propose icons (some suitable pictures) to the particular threads in the main page (something similar to the Phora forum or slavic-unity.com – this has much nicer pictures).

Perun, maybe you should change the colour of hyperlink, 'cause I don't often notice it in the posts.

Svätoslava seems to have a lot of requests these days, don't you Svätoslava? :)

I personally don't like pictures on each section because such forums look immature with hundreds of little pictures. Thought all users can add their requests and ask for something, and i will put some things while some things won't pass. However, i will reconsider your request.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quote:

Svätoslava seems to have a lot of requests these days, don't you Svätoslava? :)

I personally don't like pictures on each section because such forums look immature with hundreds of little pictures. Thought all users can add their requests and ask for something, and i will put some things while some things won't pass. However, i will reconsider your request.

Just because I'm interested in this forum  :)

OK, it was just a suggestion, if you don't like it, then you don't  :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    Just because I'm interested in this forum  :)

OK, it was just a suggestion, if you don't like it, then you don't  :)

Glad to hear that you care Svätoslava  ;)

When upgrade of Slavorum is completed (one day this week) we will discuss about possible additions and such small things so no worries.

Anonymous

Good can't wait to see new Slavorum  :).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Glad to hear that you care Svätoslava  ;)

When upgrade of Slavorum is completed (one day this week) we will discuss about possible additions and such small things so no worries.

Anonymous

Haha she can't control herself  ;D.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Haha she can't control herself  ;D.

???

Anonymous

You're actually right it would be too much pictures, so what about 6 simple and small pics? I mean to the Forum, News, General discussion, Slavdom, Faith and wisdom and Slavic national boards. Ok ok, we will discuss it later…

;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Good can't wait to see new Slavorum  :).

Yea, me too.

Anonymous

A banner for Slavorum inspired by Mucha's Slavonic Epic and works of Pavel Ryzhenko

Anonymous

Men, please, listen to women sometimes.  ;D

Quote:
    I would propose icons (some suitable pictures) to the particular threads in the main page (something similar to the Phora forum or slavic-unity.com – this has much nicer pictures).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Probably a good ideas sometimes.  ;D

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:

Sure  :)

Members, if there are any specific suggestions for board icons give them now and keep in mind that they are light, modern, unprovocative and have sense considering their theme.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sure  :)

Members, if there are any specific suggestions for board icons give them now and keep in mind that they are light, modern, unprovocative and have sense considering their theme.

Mate I LOVE what you did with the icons, my only suggestion is that you just resize them that they all are the same dimension.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Fia
  • jorgos
  • Tujev
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Piachu