• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

You might notice receiving warning.

It's a similar system to infractions on vBulletin boards. In stead of us banning you each time and dealing individually with you, we whenever we find your post inappropriate can issue you a warning points.

10 warning points – is on watch, all moderators see the sign/badge that you are a troublemaker
    50 warning points – you can't post

These points however aren't permanent. Each day (when you weren't warned and behaved nicely) you lose 5 points.

Expect to receive these warnings for:
    1) Breaking forum rules
    2) Posting topics in wrong sections
    3) Spamming and too much chit-chatting
    4) If you're a tool in general and disliked by moderator staff

First one that had the honor to receive one was Jaldithas so he can share his feelings and opinions about it with others. Feel free to share your thought here.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You might notice receiving warning.

It's a similar system to infractions on vBulletin boards. In stead of us banning you each time and dealing individually with you, we whenever we find your post inappropriate can issue you a warning points.

10 warning points – is on watch, all moderators see the sign/badge that you are a troublemaker
    50 warning points – you can't post

These points however aren't permanent. Each day (when you weren't warned and behaved nicely) you lose 5 points.

Expect to receive these warnings for:
    1) Breaking forum rules
    2) Posting topics in wrong sections
    3) Spamming and too much chit-chatting
    4) If you're a tool in general and disliked by moderator staff

First one that had the honor to receive one was Jaldithas so he can share his feelings and opinions about it with others. Feel free to share your thought here.

So if you or another moderator don't like me I'll lose my reputation points? 😮 I thought this forum is based on some meritocracy, not some idolizing  :(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So if you or another moderator don't like me I'll lose my reputation points? 😮 I thought this forum is based on some meritocracy, not some idolizing  :(

It's a joke :) we're objective here no worries :)

And reputations points are a completely different and separate thing to warning points so no worries.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Jan Pat II
  • кошка
  • haver25
  • Tujev
  • Piachu