Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Kingdom of Montenegro flag

Republic of Montenegro flag (1993-2004)

Current flag of Alban…Montenegro  :-[

Option 1 Kingdom flag with Republic light blue

Option 2 incorporates features from all three flags. 
    Kingdom flag with Republic light blue, yellow frame and blue center of coat of arms

Option 3 as in the previous option
    this flag incorporates features from all three flags but with the new coat of arms

Option 4 incorporates features from all three flags
    but also a modified coat of arms with "Tandžara" and "Kašikara" (Mauser and a Grenade)  ;D

your suggestions?  ;D

Anonymous

Option 2 looks nice, though I generally favor origianl historic flags more. Cerainly not option 4 – looks kind of shity with the eagle holding a German Mauser. But if it's a Yugoslav M 47/48 it's not that bad. ;) The rifle makes it look like tha flag of some banana republic, no ofense. White eagle combined with tricolor looks very good imo.

Anonymous

I can't see the pictures for options one and two. Could you please post them again?

Edit: It's okay, I can see them now, I don't what was wrong.

To be honest I like the current Montenegrin flag. It doesn't remind me of the Albanian flag that much.

Anonymous

I, too, prefer the current flag. Simple, bold, strong.  :)

Anonymous

Kingdom of Montenegro flag is true and represent Crnagora! Current flag is just boring and too much red…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Kingdom of Montenegro flag is true and represent Crnagora! Current flag is just boring and too much red…

Heh, then I rather wouldn't hear your opinion about the former Libyan flag. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Option 2 looks nice, though I generally favor origianl historic flags more. Cerainly not option 4 – looks kind of ****y with the eagle holding a German Mauser. But if it's a Yugoslav M 47/48 it's not that bad. ;) The rifle makes it look like tha flag of some banana republic, no ofense. White eagle combined with tricolor looks very good imo.

The option 4 is more of a joke, the rifle is indeed the M48 "Tandžara" (easily recognizable by top wooden handholds which extends behind the rear sight)

of course Montenegro already had coat of arms with a variety of weapons (mačevi, toljage, buzdovani, kubure… ;D)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Montenegro_(1711).png

of course it goes without saying but even today Montenegrins are very close to there weapons  ;D

Quote:
    I can't see the pictures for options one and two. Could you please post them again?

Edit: It's okay, I can see them now, I don't what was wrong.

pictures are very large

Quote:
    To be honest I like the current Montenegrin flag. It doesn't remind me of the Albanian flag that much.

that much  ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Heh, then I rather wouldn't hear your opinion about the former Libyan flag. ;D

Hahaha :) Actually i liked Gaddafi but this flag is just…too much green :) It is not problem so much in colours, i just like historical flags :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hahaha :) Actually i liked Gaddafi but this flag is just…too much green :) It is not problem so much in colours, i just like historical flags :)

Heh, but it was pretty unique, gotta let them that. I prefer historical flags too. Thank God we have one. :)

Quote:
    The option 4 is more of a joke, the rifle is indeed the M48 "Tandžara" (easily recognizable by top wooden handholds which extends behind the rear sight)

of course Montenegro already had coat of arms with a variety of weapons (mačevi, toljage, buzdovani, kubure… ;D)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Montenegro_(1711).png

of course it goes without saying but even today Montenegrins are very close to there weapons  ;D

Glad to hear. No wonder you're still close to weapons, afterall you're historically more of a warrior nation and so on.

Anonymous

Here are two variations this time in 1:2 proportin

Anonymous

Anonymous

If my opinion as Montenegrin counts, than I prefer original Kingdom of Montenegro flag :)
    Republican light blue or "plavetna" as we call it was imposed by commies just to be different than Serbian one. but it is a still a better choice than current Albo-like with golden chicken.
    bastards are imposing that golden bs on us. for those who don't know the story, the actual "golden" rims are not golden at all but white, they just turned to dirty white on old flags in our museums because of the age.
    I don't know how their retarded artists got idea that it is an actual golden colour…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't know how their retarded artists got idea that it is an actual golden colour…

Maybe they chose gold so that it would go with the eagle.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Maybe they chose gold so that it would go with the eagle.

eagle is also originally white

Anonymous
    Quote:
    eagle is also originally white

Well, I'm stumped then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Piachu
  • kony97
  • some slavic guy...
  • GOGA
  • кошка