Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

No skulls and stuff!

"Skull and stuff" was on the badge of Dywizjon Jazdy Ochotniczej, or, more pleasantly :P, Huzarzy Śmierci. http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dywizjon_Jazdy_Ochotniczej

I remember the storm in media, when NOP showed their simbols for the first time, and I think that they did it only for attention. Even as right wing-supporter I don't want to see vulgar content like "zakaz pedałowania" in political debate. I see no difference between savage hordes on gay marches, and primitive simbols like the one I've mentioned, which seek only to offend oponents.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I remember the storm in media, when NOP showed their simbols for the first time, and I think that they did it only for attention. Even as right wing-supporter I don't want to see vulgar content like "zakaz pedałowania" in political debate. I see no difference between savage hordes on gay marches, and primitive simbols like the one I've mentioned, which seek only to offend oponents.

Well said. All Third Position parties should focus on positivism due to their lack of resources and funding. In other words, showing what they STAND FOR and in this way, make it OBVIOUS what they stand against. Positivism will also attract more intelligent and capable followers.

Anonymous

Slava k polyusam!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Drizzt
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭