• This topic has 6 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #345035

    Anonymous

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol

    Really? Wow the international community is doing so much to bring culture and understanding to that Evil city of Mostar ( those evil Croats). ( Yes, Sarcasm.) For the record most Croats oppose this United World College. Hey it's not the kid's fault for his grandfather's ( and now Uncle's) crimes but does Mostar really have to be the new home of the family of one of the most brutal dictators in the world? I hope this college is shut down.

    #409989

    Anonymous

    It's just him. He never met his grandfather and wasn't exposed to North Korean propaganda. What's there to worry about?

    #409990

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    It's just him. He never met his grandfather and wasn't exposed to North Korean propaganda. What's there to worry about?

    He has no place in our lands. It's simply sad that this international school now forces Mostar to have a connection with Kim Jong Il. This school is stupid. Why aren't U.Dzemal Bijedic and UOM good enough? Both have a good reputation in terms of education.

    #409991

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    He has no place in our lands.

    That doesn't sound right coming from a man that migrated to a foreign country.

    Quote:
    It's simply sad that this international school now forces Mostar to have a connection with Kim Jong Il. This school is stupid. Why aren't U.Dzemal Bijedic and UOM good enough? Both have a good reputation in terms of education.

    If he applied to that school and the school accepted him, then it's his right to study there. How do you know he applied to those other schools?

    #409992

    Anonymous

    That doesn't sound right coming from a man that migrated to a foreign country.

    That kid only had the wealth to live comfortably internationally because of the murderous plunder of his family. Why does this kid get to live in Mostar or anywhere in the world and live out his dreams while MOST NORTH KOREANS HIS AGE ARE STARVING , LIVE IN A PRISON STATE , OR EXIST IN LABOR CAMPS LIKE ANIMALS? It's like a big insult and Mostar ( A city I love very much) is being forced by the international community , because of this stupid college , to host him.

    I left because I didn't know if my house would be burned down within the next month and if I would be a refugee kid. There were tanks coming to kill me merely 15 km away ( Thank God they were stopped but we didn't know if they would be at the time). He is not running for his life , he is just doing what every Korean kid ought to be able to do. Every penny of wealth he has is blood soaked. Given BiH's recent tragic past I don't think its respectful to our people to have to host KIM JONG IL'S GRANDSON.

    #409993

    Anonymous

    Svevlad , if this international school cared so much why don't they just let him go to school in the U.S.? Oh wait , I know , THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD BE OUTRAGED! But hey , this is just Bosnia , who cares about that dysfunctional country or the dignity of the people that live there? The international school in Mostar was designed to bring the Bosnian ethnic groups together under one roof but now it has to be where Kim Jong IL's grandson gets to learn and party. It just doesn't sit right. The western sponsors ought to accept him in their own countries before admitting him to another.

    #409994

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    That kid only had the wealth to live comfortably internationally because of the murderous plunder of his family. Why does this kid get to live in Mostar or anywhere in the world and live out his dreams while MOST NORTH KOREANS HIS AGE ARE STARVING , LIVE IN A PRISON STATE , OR EXIST IN LABOR CAMPS LIKE ANIMALS? It's like a big insult and Mostar ( A city I love very much) is being forced by the international community , because of this stupid college , to host him.

    He already feels guilty about it and has stated it publically. But I don't think he should be deprived of an education because he is related to a dictator.

    Quote:
    I left because I didn't know if my house would be burned down within the next month and if I would be a refugee kid. There were tanks coming to kill me merely 15 km away ( Thank God they were stopped but we didn't know if they would be at the time). He is not running for his life , he is just doing what every Korean kid ought to be able to do. Every penny of wealth he has is blood soaked. Given BiH's recent tragic past I don't think its respectful to our people to have to host KIM JONG IL'S GRANDSON.

    I can understand that, but North Korea hasn't done anything to BiH or any other ex-Yu republic, so I don't see how it is offensive. There are rich kids who use money made from their family (who got it from the hard work of others), but no one tells them they can't study 'here' or 'there'.

    #409995

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Svevlad , if this international school cared so much why don't they just let him go to school in the U.S.? Oh wait , I know , THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD BE OUTRAGED! But hey , this is just Bosnia , who cares about that dysfunctional country or the dignity of the people that live there? The international school in Mostar was designed to bring the Bosnian ethnic groups together under one roof but now it has to be where Kim Jong IL's grandson gets to learn and party. It just doesn't sit right. The western sponsors ought to accept him in their own countries before admitting him to another.

    I don't know enough about the guys personal life to know why he went to Mostar. You're probably right about the US being outraged if he attended school in the US. But I'm glad Bosnia didn't care. He is only related to the ruling North Korean family by blood; he doesn't talk to them and isn't involved in North Korean politics.

    #409996

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol

    Really? Wow the international community is doing so much to bring culture and understanding to that Evil city of Mostar ( those evil Croats). ( Yes, Sarcasm.)

    I always felt that half of me was evil….(sarcasm)
    But like Svevlad I honestly don't see how big of a problem that is,its not like he is gonna try to capture Bosnia and Herzegovina or something…

    #409997

    Anonymous

    The kid is there to learn, not implant evil ideas to corrupt the bosnian people

    #409998

    Anonymous

    Yes, let him enjoy BiH, while his own people starve, eat tree bark and are persecuted for the trivial.  ::)

    #409999

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, let him enjoy BiH, while his own people starve, eat tree bark and are persecuted for the trivial.  ::)

    "The South Korean media tracked down several online accounts maintained by Han-sol. The content of the accounts were widely spread online, providing stark contrast to his grandfather’s regime. In various posted messages on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, he expressed guilt for his family’s role in the suffering of the North Korean people. He expressed guilt about having enough to eat when his people in North Korea were starving, and he appeared to criticize both his uncle and the heir apparent, Kim Jong-un."

    #410000

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    "The South Korean media tracked down several online accounts maintained by Han-sol. The content of the accounts were widely spread online, providing stark contrast to his grandfather’s regime. In various posted messages on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, he expressed guilt for his family’s role in the suffering of the North Korean people. He expressed guilt about having enough to eat when his people in North Korea were starving, and he appeared to criticize both his uncle and the heir apparent, Kim Jong-un."

    How kind of him. This college that is hosting him should be ashamed.

    #410001

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    How kind of him. This college that is hosting him should be ashamed.

    You do understand that he and his family was ostracised by the ruling family of North Korea, yes? He has nothing to do with North Korea and Kim-Jong Un and Kim-Jong Il other than being blood relatives. Why should he be held responsible for the actions of people he doesn't even speak to and who don't want to speak to him?

    #410002

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    You do understand that he and his family was ostracised by the ruling family of North Korea, yes? He has nothing to do with North Korea and Kim-Jong Un and Kim-Jong Il other than being blood relatives. Why should he be held responsible for the actions of people he doesn't even speak to and who don't want to speak to him?

    Do he and his family still live in North Korea? If so, and if they are living well and doing nothing to help their people, then they are just as guilty of crimes against humanity as their other Kim relations. Where did this grandson's wealth come from, after all?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.