- This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
- December 29, 2012 at 2:33 pm #344978
Here you can post some praiseworthy activities of rich people from former eastern block countries.
– slovak bussinesman
– donates Slovak archeological and historical institute SAHI http://www.historickarevue.com/1.html
– a prominent Ukrainian politician and businessman
– owns and donates Ukrainian hockey club Donbass Doneck http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HC_DonbassDecember 29, 2012 at 2:55 pm #408286
Should they be Slavic? or all "Russian" oligarhy is welcome here ?December 29, 2012 at 5:21 pm #408287
Sad to say, but we often only hear about the corruption and abuse of power by oligarchs. It's good to learn about ones that give back and use wealth to better their nationsDecember 29, 2012 at 9:24 pm #408288
AnonymousQuote:Should they be Slavic? or all "Russian" oligarhy is welcome here ?
Heh. I see what you did there.February 21, 2013 at 4:52 am #408289
AnonymousQuote:Here you can post some praiseworthy activities of rich people from former eastern block countries.
All oligarchs/capitalists are crooks so don't praise them.February 21, 2013 at 1:28 pm #408290
Lubomir, try to be a bit braver person, I don't bite opponents and never drink their blood.. I just asked the simple question..
Shall I find and post only Slavic oligarhs in Russia (who knows maybe such guys really exist ) or all Putin's oligarhy is welcome?
[img height=250]http://www.rusimperia.info/files/news/new_news/oligarhi.jpg” />[img height=250]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01399/alisher-usmanov_1399759c.jpg” />February 21, 2013 at 9:09 pm #408291
Lets just say there is a reason why Mr.Abramovich needs a missile defense system on his 800 million dollar yacht.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.