• This topic has 16 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Orthodox church dedicated to the Beheading of St. John the Baptist in the village of Samodreza near Vucitrn, was desecrated and turned into a garbage dump. The altar of this Serbian shrine, built on the place where Prince Lazar received communion with the army before the Battle of Kosovo, Albanian children turned into a public toilet, writes “Kurir”.

All attempts to stop the desecration of the Orthodox church were unsuccessful because the Albanian population is against its renewal. The church was burned, vandalized and desecrated for the first time in 1999 after international forces arrived in Kosovo, writes the daily.

The roof of the church was destroyed, windows and the metal door on it broken, and over the apse a large hole was breached. The interior of the church is turned into a public garbage dump and a toilet in which people and the cattle relieve, writes “Kurir”. The wall around the church is destroyed. This Orthodox church is literally cluttered with garbage, according to the daily.

“The holy temple was destroyed back in 1999, and in recent years Albanian children keep throwing garbage in it. We tried several times to stop the further desecration through the international community and proposed placement of brass doors and windows, but the Albanian community opposes renewal,” said Bishop of Raska and Prizren Teodosije for “Telegraf”.

Anonymous

American democracy at it's best.

Anonymous

I get so F*****G mad and angry when i see this.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Albanian children

These are hardly children, they look very much like adults to me.

Anonymous

No comment…same was in Podujevo…and problem is that people in world don't see what was and still happening in Kosovo…

Drž’te se, braćo srbi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhGECsoVQ8

Anonymous

Such a vile thing to do to and these stories are never covered in our corporate controlled media.  Of course, most Americans don't know where Kosovo is or what happened there.  Makes me glad I refused to watch any of the news from my country .  Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS are all the same crap.  Anything to glorify American imperialism and the greed of Wall St. 

Anonymous

Animals, nothing new tbh …

Anonymous

Wow no words can describe how disgusting that is. They turn something historical and beautiful into a third world trash dump. These people lack respect for anything including themselves. Motherf*ckers.

Anonymous

Filthy shqiptar scum.  >:(

Anonymous

The once beautiful church looks completely lost at this point. Heartbreaking… :(

Anonymous

I agree with all the above comments. NATO fails.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Wow no words can describe how disgusting that is. They turn something historical and beautiful into a third world trash dump. These people lack respect for anything including themselves. Motherf*ckers.

What else to expect from these "people". Like barbarians in Rome. Afterall, who could possibly teach them any manners? Their sheep in the mountains?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What else to expect from these "people". Like barbarians in Rome. Afterall, who could possibly teach them any manners? Their sheep in the mountains?

Some people are very obstinate in not learning any manners. I know not much about shiptars but it seems quite the case.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Some people are very obstinate in not learning any manners. I know not much about shiptars but it seems quite the case.

Moses forgot to mention that one of the plagues God sent upon Egipt were the šiptars. That's how bad they are.

Flooding Europe with their ice-cream shops, kebab huts and bakerier, destroying neighbourhoods, making normal people to move out etc. They don't even bother to learn the language of their hosting country or anything. No respect, nothing. Biting the feeding hand. Awful. Though you have other things and peoples in Russia to worry about, luckily, you were spared of šipci.

Anonymous

I've read similar things about turks in Europe. Such people are very harmful for the hosting country and thus shouldn't be tolerated. This madness will stop in one way or another. Hopefully, in a not too bloody way. And it's better to happen soon, while their religion haven't made them too numerous for deportation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • slovborg
  • Piachu
  • jorgos
  • Jyxia
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta