• This topic has 10 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Yesterday, on evening of 1st November on Старокиївська гора near the National Museum of History of Ukraine unknown savages have cut down wooden statue of the god Perun. Ridnoviry are sure that this is the handiwork of Moscow priests and their henchmen.

Remember, this is not the first attempt of destroying statue of Perun by Christian fanatics. Chronology of crimes here: vk.com/wall-31744227_6701

Where was the guard who took the responsibility to guard , day and night , work of art historical and cultural content made by  master Alexei Aleshkina is  under question. http://rukotvory.com.ua/maystry/oleksiy-alyoshkin/
    They are continuing genocide against ethnic faith of the Ukrainian people, which started more than a thousand years ago.
    Religious xenophobia – a gross violation of the Constitution and the Law of Ukraine "On Freedom of Conscience and Religious Organizations" in relation to all officially registered Ridnoviry rganizations.

Anonymous

Whom ever did it. It is bad.

Anonymous
    Quote:

It wasn't even ''real idol'' for sacrifices, it was more of a folk sign. (Damn , I don't know how to explain that >< )

Anonymous
    Quote:

"Bad" is not the word.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ridnoviry are sure that this is the handiwork of Moscow priests and their henchmen.

Like UOC (MP) does not have more importnant things to do than destroy musem exponats.

Quote:
    Remember, this is not the first attempt of destroying statue of Perun by Christian fanatics. Chronology of crimes here: vk.com/wall-31744227_6701

You are citing people who claim Egyptian piramids are bulit by Russians.

Anyway, destroying of Museum exponats is act of vandalism, but common, talks about genocide etc, espetialy when accusations are coming from people ov very dubious Slavic ancestry  ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Like UOC (MP) does not have more importnant things to do than destroy musem exponats.
    You are citing people who claim Egyptian piramids are bulit by Russians.

Anyway, destroying of Museum exponats is act of vandalism, but common, talks about genocide etc, espetialy when accusations are coming from people ov very dubious Slavic ancestry  ::)

Don't think these are my statements, I've only  translated this (poorly) form one Ukrainian page.
    In my eyes this is act of vandalism which is also offensive in some sort.

Anonymous

Maxbe one church should go down as well…even thought i'm sure it wasnt a priest with a chainsaw i'm sure its one of the local bigot henchmen of the local community…thought i am positive if they had a similar expirience with their church they woul think twice next time…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It wasn't even ''real idol'' for sacrifices, it was more of a folk sign. (Damn , I don't know how to explain that >< )

Dose design of this idol have any historic weight? I mean i always thought Slavic idols are like this;

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dose design of this idol have any historic weight? I mean i always thought Slavic idols are like this;

According to what I could read on net, it was put next to Museum as symbol of Ukrainian people, few years ago. Rodnovers who participated in that, together with museum are rather unconventional. But like I said, it is act of vandalism to destroy museum exponat. But accusations are silly. 

Anonymous
    Quote:

Didn't expect that pagans use such hairstyle in their propaganda. Interesting, what would Slavic pagan ancestors in Kievan Rus think about this picture?  ;D Of course if its authors aren't reffering to the Тхашхо

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Didn't expect that pagans use such hairstyle in their propaganda. Interesting, what would Slavic pagan ancestors in Kievan Rus think about this picture?  ;D Of course if its authors aren't reffering to the Тхашхо

Maybe he has weird pattern baldness =]

Anonymous

What else to expect from christians? Would be fun to burn one wooden temple of their je-wish god.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What else to expect from christians? Would be fun to burn one wooden temple of their je-wish god.

Vladimir Kurovskiy, Supreme volhv of Ukraine. Man who took part in erection of this kumir. By ethnicity he is Jеw.

Anyway, given the fact that Churches in Ukraine are sometimes protected with armed guards… I dont think it's safe to burn one of them.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Anyway, given the fact that Churches in Ukraine are sometimes protected with armed guards… I dont think it's safe to burn one of them.

Why do they need armed guards ? O.o Were  there some incidents before ?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Why do they need armed guards ? O.o Were  there some incidents before ?

Yes, but not that you would like sto see
    In Ukraine Orthodox fight for Churches. There is Russian Orthodox Chruch and two unrecognised Ukrainian Churches + Uniates. Officialy churches (buildings) belong to states. There were incidents over which group will control which one building. That's why I said Russian Orthodox Church have more importnant jobs than some small groups. Rodnovers are not something which would make UOC MP to react. Just for comparsion UOC (MP) have few thousands parishes, none of Rodnover groups is bigger than 500 people)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Nexius
  • Nefario
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • GOGA
  • slovborg