- November 8, 2018 at 11:03 am #472284
I am planning a trip with my family to Moscow in 2nd week of November
If anyone can help me with
1. how is the weather in November
2. will I be able to see all the tourist destination
3. Which destination are a must see in Moscow (any hidden treasures)
4. Any particular areas to avoid
5. Any suggestions or advice .January 11, 2019 at 12:41 pm #475136
The thing I remember most from our Moscow trip is walking tour. The weather was great and the guide was amazing. She had good English, it was interesting and fun listen to her. After the tour we went to a nice place together to have a dinner and she shared with us exhibition ticket. We were lucky to meet such a great person at our first day there. You can check over here some more impressions and I hope each of you who reads it have a great time in Russia!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.