• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In this thread I would like you to put the articles on Polish and R1a – mostly in the territory of Poland – genetic researches ,discoveries etc.
    Here is a blog that is a good start ,and I recommend it to everyone because there are some very important news that should be used from now on.
    http://polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/

Slavs expanded from Poland

Coroded Ware DNA from Germany is Slavonic

Poles more indigenous to Europe than Germans

Poles are the descendants of prehistoric Scandinavians?

Anonymous

This is quite ridiculous. Next thing worth of notice is that Polish rate of R1a is shown as very precise 57,5% while Ukraine and Russia that are know of having lower statistics are shown as 40-65% and 45-65%. The only positive thing written on Eupedia about all Slavs is that Proto-Balto-Slavonic culture is considered as the Proto-Indo-European. It means that all European cultures raised from the Proto-Balto-Slavonic.
    Here is the link.

Offtop: There is a list of famous people and their haplogoups.

Anonymous

PERUN STOP CHANGING MY POSTS

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@GolemyGniew i am sorry but in future i need you to respect the forum rules please. Hate posts towards anyone (including Germans) are not allowed, and they will be deleted. Thanks for your understanding Golemy! :)

Anonymous

Ok ,but explain me what is wrong in writing that Sir Drake was R1a and Hitler was of afro-Asiatic descent? (according to eupedia).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Australian Santa
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • MD