• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sounds almost identical to the initial years in Britain.

Eventually, there will be a lot of jealousy and envy among the local population.  The Spanish women will soon be complaining that they cannot compete with Polish women.  Likewise, both Spanish men and non-white immigrants will be complaining that Polish men can work 8-10 hours a day without needing a paid two hour siesta.  ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Eventually, there will be a lot of jealousy and envy among the local population.  The Spanish women will soon be complaining that they cannot compete with Polish women.  Likewise, both Spanish men and non-white immigrants will be complaining that Polish men can work 8-10 hours a day without needing a paid two hour siesta.  ::)

Actually 10 hours is a minimum. I had 10 hours a day everyday lessons at my basic school. I had to live in something we call "internat" a "hotel" for students cause it was in another city.
    In Belgium me and mu friends were working so long that the farmer we worked for said that we're going to step down to 8-9max or he'll fire us. That's because in Belgium people work for 4 hours a day and do everything very f*cking slowly.

Anonymous
    Quote:

compete in which aspect?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    compete in which aspect?

You obviously never saw a Polish woman  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You obviously never saw a Polish woman  ;D

So, you mean in terms of physical appearence. One of my former gfriends in school was half polish, from her maternal side.

Anyway, seriously Spanish women are stereotyped here as one of the 5 most beautiful female populations in the world.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So, you mean in terms of physical appearence. One of my former gfriends in school was half polish, from her maternal side.

Anyway, seriously Spanish women are stereotyped here as one of the 5 most beautiful female populations in the world.

If somebody likes hair under arms and elsewhere.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I have never seen Spanish girls having hair anywhere else except of the top of their head, and if they had, i think that this would be a feature of one of the stereotypically best female kinds in the world.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I have never seen Spanish girls having hair anywhere else except of the top of their head, and if they had, i think that this would be a feature of one of the stereotypically best female kinds in the world.

Women must love your attitude  :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Women must love your attitude  :D

And so men do.

you know, many men have different opinion to mine, such as you. But still the majority would agree with me.

BTW Swedish are also considered attractive (less attractive than Spanish, but still attractive). I personaly do not like them too much but i still recognise the fact that most of men do.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Beards! They got beards!

Anonymous

Ahhh the beauty of the Castilian lady  should never be underestimated.  Just hate that lisp they use when speaking.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • Jan Pat II
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • 'las