• This topic has 4 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

These are Gypsies.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    These are Gypsies.

watch the full documentary

Anonymous
    Quote:

I've seen it many time… LOL at Indian woman.

Anonymous

The message of documentary is clear for me. East Europeans are better workers.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The message of documentary is clear for me. East Europeans are better workers.

Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they be? They are certainly better than Brits who are lazy and complaining about Eastern Euros taking their job. Brits are so lazy and couldn't get job, so they're looking for East Euros to blame on because East Euro immigrants have job!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Your topic should be called ''immigrants in the UK'' because there are Gypsies, Indians, Blacks and Lithuanian in that video, not just Poles.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Your topic should be called ''immigrants in the UK'' because there are Gypsies, Indians, Blacks and Lithuanian in that video, not just Poles.

This is the official name of the documentary.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they be? They are certainly better than Brits who are lazy and complaining about Eastern Euros taking their job. Brits are so lazy and couldn't get job, so they're looking for East Euros to blame on because East Euro immigrants have job!

I have no doubts many say that but many also say vice versa like British guy on this documentary. You can see him in second part from 6:40 in a red car.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is the official name of the documentary.

It is not always the information on the package is in line with the content.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is not always the information on the package is in line with the content.

Never mind, this documentary makes a good picture about Poles what I highly appreciate.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Never mind, this documentary makes a good picture about Poles what I highly appreciate.

I agree. This video shows lazy mentality of the English and hard working spirit of Poles and other easterners. I am afraid lazy mentality is already showing among us younger Slovenes. I don't know how is it in other Slavic countries.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Tujev