• This topic has 4 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #344857

    Anonymous
    #406697

    Anonymous

    These are Gypsies.

    #406698

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    These are Gypsies.

    watch the full documentary

    #406699

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    watch the full documentary

    I've seen it many time… LOL at Indian woman.

    #406700

    Anonymous

    The message of documentary is clear for me. East Europeans are better workers.

    #406701

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    The message of documentary is clear for me. East Europeans are better workers.

    Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they be? They are certainly better than Brits who are lazy and complaining about Eastern Euros taking their job. Brits are so lazy and couldn't get job, so they're looking for East Euros to blame on because East Euro immigrants have job!

    #406702

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    watch the full documentary

    Your topic should be called ''immigrants in the UK'' because there are Gypsies, Indians, Blacks and Lithuanian in that video, not just Poles.

    #406703

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Your topic should be called ''immigrants in the UK'' because there are Gypsies, Indians, Blacks and Lithuanian in that video, not just Poles.

    This is the official name of the documentary.

    #406704

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they be? They are certainly better than Brits who are lazy and complaining about Eastern Euros taking their job. Brits are so lazy and couldn't get job, so they're looking for East Euros to blame on because East Euro immigrants have job!

    I have no doubts many say that but many also say vice versa like British guy on this documentary. You can see him in second part from 6:40 in a red car.

    #406705

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is the official name of the documentary.

    It is not always the information on the package is in line with the content.

    #406706

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is not always the information on the package is in line with the content.

    Never mind, this documentary makes a good picture about Poles what I highly appreciate.

    #406707

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Never mind, this documentary makes a good picture about Poles what I highly appreciate.

    I agree. This video shows lazy mentality of the English and hard working spirit of Poles and other easterners. I am afraid lazy mentality is already showing among us younger Slovenes. I don't know how is it in other Slavic countries.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Fia
  • kony97
  • Tujev