• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What do you expect to happen? They will have the status of national minority and that's it.
    It has been estimated that in RS live about 8% (100 000) of muslims, it is likely that one part will move away after the unification with Serbia.
    I'm in favor of homogeneous states, this is justified from all views, both economic and political.

PS. If someone want to start discussion, proper thread is here.

Too bad it was said that after Kosovo, no new borders will be drawn in Europe :(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Too bad it was said that after Kosovo, no new borders will be drawn in Europe :(

I'm ok with that, Serbia should get all of BiH anyway  ;)

Anonymous

What happened to sharing is caring?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What happened to sharing is caring?

But "sharing" of BiH would require a new border and as we know after Kosovo, no new borders will be drawn in Europe…. although nothing was said about removal of old borders so maybe it could work if both Serbia and Croatia removed their borders with BiH  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm ok with that, Serbia should get all of BiH anyway  ;)

Not gonna happen, but you can dream. :)

Anonymous

We'll wait till the war wounds heal, another political wind will blow, so that our people can peacefully unite through a public referendum.

Both sides would rationally gain something from this, because the situation now doesn't look good for BiH. Both entities are politically opposed, and because of this, people suffer from both sides, while the country's stagnating.

If that happens in my lifetime, I think that I am going to cry like a baby out of happiness.

And if the Bosniaks decide to make problems, I know what my duty is.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We'll wait till the war wounds heal, another political wind will blow, so that our people can peacefully unite through a public referendum.

That's not possible with the current constitution.

Anonymous

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Flag-map_of_the_Croatian_Republic_of_Herzeg-Bosnia.svg/267px-Flag-map_of_the_Croatian_Republic_of_Herzeg-Bosnia.svg.png

Another alternate is to give certain lands or portion of the land to Bosniaks, call it Bosnia, allow RS to became a new country, and carve out a good portion of the Federation (call it Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia) and hand it over to Croatia.

Since if I'm not mistaken Croatia and Serbia were the two original tribes who split away and migrated down south there was no such thing as Bosniaks 1400 years ago. Granted they are people too, they should be allowed to have a state of their own state since the three can not coexist as it seems. Isolation is the best policy.

Anonymous

EUROPEAN UNION is project of mighty globalisation is dictatorship of mighty, Serbs orthodox slavic  can not decide anything Bosniaks or slavic musims cant decide anything what Germany USA DECIDE that will happen. THEY Mighty in 1991 decides that Slovenia  and Croatia should separate from Yugoslavia Bosnia and Hercegovina was kept together by force it is small Yugoslavia you figure it out absurd of life. Bosnia and Hercegovina consists of Serbian Republic and Muslim Croat federation in 2014 Croats want their own state in this 2014 World championship Croats celebrated Bosnia and Hercegovina loss game with Nigeria they has small fireworks in Croat majority cities it was hilarious.

Anonymous

Look at this absurd of life on earth mighty USA Germany decided that Slovenia and Croatia should leave Yugoslavia,backed by mighty Slovenia and Croatia UNILATERALLY declared independence from Yugoslavia like Crimea or Krim in March 2014 Ukraine  than they created small Yugoslavia what is today Bosnia and Hercegovina which must stay together I am not sure mighty have a clue what they are doing now all these separated regions should be annexed by EU project of mighty and than they need to remove borders as of July 2014 Region Yugosavia is in bone crushig economic crisis whats next God kows

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.