• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Few month ago I've meet a Serbian girl and she told me about great Serbian group Vrelo:

Vrelo – Posle Mome

I've found their second album "Preko reke" but I can't find their first album "Uzde na belo". Could anybody provide me with mp3's from that album?

I'm looking also similar music to Vrelo – that is traditional music in contemporary arrangements.

I can return favor providing mp3 with Polish contemporary interpretations of traditional music.

Anonymous

http://tinyurl.com/cdxojoh
    You could look at ethno group Biber works. They also do new arangments for traditional music, altough in different manner.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Few month ago I've meet a Serbian girl and she told me about great Serbian group Vrelo:

I've found their second album "Preko reke" but I can't find their first album "Uzde na belo". Could anybody provide me with mp3's from that album?

I'm looking also similar music to Vrelo – that is traditional music in contemporary arrangements.

I can return favor providing mp3 with Polish contemporary interpretations of traditional music.

Here is a thread about Serbian Traditional music, however I believe only Vrelo is listed from the ones that interpret it contemporary (modern electric instruments). I would have to search for such arrangements myself. Here, to share some Serbian traditional music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3kY7tF1k3Z8#!

Anonymous

If you're ok with breaking the law you can convert that video into an mp3.

Anonymous

Dalibor hvala :) it's flying to my via torrent ;)

I'm also looking for newest album of Neozbiljni Pesimisti – "Omladinci, kud' ste pošli" .

And just found Etno Grupa Ivo:

etno grupa IVA – ZELEN ORAJ'

Where to find Serbian mp3's?

Nice contemporary interpretation is DD Synthesis

DD Synthesis – Vo nase selo

Anonymous

Cvetinov: it reminds me Belo Platno – nice but I'm seeking something more contemporary ;)

Svevlad: I'm oke with breaking the law :D and I know how to rip mp3 from flv ;) I'm on Linuks :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Cvetinov: it reminds me Belo Platno – nice but I'm seeking something more contemporary ;)

Well there you have it, some traditional songs in contemporary arrangement. However I believe you are searching for modern songs influenced or made in the spirit of Serbian traditional music like 'Vrelo' is producing, which I would also like to find. :)
    [hr]
    Slobodan Trkulja – Prizivanje kise/Invocation of the rain
    Слободан Тркуља & Балканополис – Лепе моје црне очи
    Slobodan Trkulja i Balkanopolis – Goro moja

Anonymous

That's it! Marvelous! :)

If you find something like Vrelo or Etno Grupa IVA please post it here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • Glockamole
  • Nefario
  • Piachu
  • Nexius
  • GOGA