• This topic has 34 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Сретан рад јуначе.

Anonymous

Damn, I have an exam tomorrow or the next day and no one knows exactly when it is…

Anonymous

I have to write a book "How to pass an exam by studying the day before". I think it will become a bestseller: P

Anonymous

And send one copy to me. It happens, if object isn’t too difficult, it can be learned overnight

Anonymous

While I’m looking at book it’s like this  ::)  and when I look at clock it’s like this

Anonymous

I think to summarize the book serves just a word, curiosity :P Fuck! the exam went all right! Subject: Modern History

Anonymous

I'm freezing… i was sitting on a park bench for 1 hour while it's -1 degree outside…

Anonymous

hmm…..a random fact about myself..hmmmm…

I am not only Serbian….but Hungarian as well! And..my nails are painted blue at the moment. There…two random facts!

Anonymous

Hot bath may help  ;D

Anonymous

Exactly what i did

Anonymous

Tonight will be mess in pub, so if I'm gone for a while, that means I'm wunded or dead.;D

Anonymous

I am overworked and paid too little for my efforts.  >:(

Anonymous

That is common these days  :-

Anonymous

Wait, what are you doing anyways?

Anonymous

I do subcontractor work for television. I create subtitle files which TV companies use for their satellite decoders (Cyfra Plus, Polsat and N). Now that Christmas is over and new movies are coming for March, I am being abused.  

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Nexius
  • Nefario
  • Tujev
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)