• This topic has 13 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Post what was the last thing you trained, practiced, your last workout.

I had a 1 hour long run this morning. Completely soaked up after it…

Anonymous

EDIT – Stupid Wilkolak did not read title properly. Post edited.

I have 15kg wieghts and I did sets for biceps until I had enough, then I did 100 situps and also this exercise with weights where I am in fighting stance and pick up from floor into air with each arm (works out everything, back, shoulders, thighs, arms and even stomach), about 2-3 sets of 15 with each arm.

Anonymous

On Sunday, when I went to the woods to find some mushrooms I got into center of line between female wild boar and her youngsters. This is really a running for life  ;D Shod in heavy boots in terrain that consists of rocks covered by fallen leaves was really troblesome. I saved my life in this stone structure:

Anonymous
    Quote:
    On Sunday, when I went to the woods to find some mushrooms I got into center of line between female wild boar and her youngsters. This is really a running for life  ;D Shod in heavy boots in terrain that consists of rocks covered by fallen leaves was really troblesome. I saved my life in this stone structure:

Wow, you could have died to that wild boar… That's what i call training.

On topic… 30min ride on by bike to my work this morning :P

Anonymous

150 pushups and 200 sit-ups last evening. Pretty much the only form of "training" I do at the moment.

Anonymous

I do not need to go to gym, I ussually excercise at home. And also some 10-12 km of running 2-3 times a week.

Quote:
    Wow, you could have died to that wild boar… That's what i call training.

Exactly, a boar with youngsters is far more dangerous than a bear, so your speed correspond somehow to a threat  :)

Anonymous

I have celebrated my new degree. So I made some kicks to the cars, some push ups with trashcans, some fast runnigs because of police, another runnig because I have made angry the most terrible guy at our school – sorry – at our college,  and so on. Few days ago I ride my bike around the city at the night till I became tired, because of my insomnia.  8)

Anonymous

A run this morning until I dropped from exhaustion, then a few sets of pushups. Later on, twas a heavy set of deadlifts.

Anonymous

Eat good food to stay healthy. Stay away from pharmaceutical supplements, it is not natural it is made in laboratory. We need live organism real food and not artificial, body can't digested it just pass is through us. Also to keep in mind, pharmaceutical grade supplements can be tailored by pharmaceutical companies and used against you. Eat natural food, don't trust labels trust source. Organic does not mean it is good, they caught  organic broccoli in USA made in china and wasn't organic.   

Anonymous

Deadlifted 325lbs.(147.4kg.) for 11 reps. Then rack pulls, I worked my way up to 385lbs.(174.6kg.) for 2 reps. I also did 175lbs.(79.3kg.) on Front Squat for 5 sets of 5 reps.

Anonymous

Shifting 2 m3 of beech firewood twice …

Anonymous

2 weeks ago got second place in belgium open bjj ;D

Now i'm just resting working and preparing for exams, afterwards I'm gonna train hard again to get my blue belt

Anonymous
    Quote:
    2 weeks ago got second place in belgium open bjj ;D

Now i'm just resting working and preparing for exams, afterwards I'm gonna train hard again to get my blue belt

Blow j… what?! :D What is that?

Anonymous

Brazillian jiu jitsu

kinda like judo but with more ground work  (the stuff they do in mma on the ground but without strikes)

Rotterdam white belts only match 2

Hasan 1ste match

Hasan 2de match

Rotterdam white belts only match 3

thats me competing

Anonymous

Let's see. Last training… about 5-6 years ago. I do however play football or basketball once in few months :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • kony97
  • Nexius
  • Tujev
  • Nefario