• This topic has 19 voices and 197 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I really had no idea how to end it all… and thanks. I might record some brief Serbian…

Lol, that's so tipically American!  ;D Otherwise it was nice. You have a good voice.  :)

Quote:
    youre all one juhoš bunch except svätoslava and slavicmuse  ;D

Hmm, how funny.  ;D But why calling your own people jugosi? Afterall, you're not wrong with 2/3 of us here.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

I wonder what you sound like when you speak Serbian knowing what your voice sounds like. Does your voice go deeper whenever you speak Serbian?

Anonymous

am sorry for my senseless posts from last night, i dont remember posting that, but its there…
    that happens when am drunk and sit at laptop, i actually fell asleep at laptop  ;D

Anonymous

You probably dont know how to drink!  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I wonder what you sound like when you speak Serbian knowing what your voice sounds like. Does your voice go deeper whenever you speak Serbian?

Maybe… but in my own ears it sounds similar.  I've never recorded me speaking Serbian before…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Lol, that's so tipically American!  ;D Otherwise it was nice. You have a good voice.  :)

Hahaha.. yeah. The American bit happens more than I'd like to admit, but I can't deny where I was born and raised. Heheheehe.. and thanks. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hahaha.. yeah. The American bit happens more than I'd like to admit, but I can't deny where I was born and raised. Heheheehe.. and thanks. :)

Lol, noone can deny his past, plus, it's nothing to be ashamed of.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Lol, noone can deny his past, plus, it's nothing to be ashamed of.  :)

Hehehe.  True. Not ashamed.  My upbringing made me who I am today and I like me so I don't mind. I can't change anything in the past anyway so there is no point in being upset about it. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dalibor, your voice tone sounds more common for Belgrade men and this area of central Serbia than Bosnia, a bit surprising, but I guess its due to your education here in Belgrade  ;D

Not, I do not speak that way acctually. I was reciting song of Vladislav Petković Dis, since it is in ekavian, I used to recite it with Belgrad accent :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Not, I do not speak that way acctually. I was reciting song of Vladislav Petković Dis, since it is in ekavian, I used to recite it with Belgrad accent :)

Hm, I was not talking about accent, I was talking about your voice tone. I know quite a few people who came from Bosnia, Montenegro and other parts of Serbia and after years of life in Belgrade you can still note they weren't raised here  :)

Anonymous

Instinctly I speak ekavian with higher intonation, I dont know I guess I picked it from TV. I will soon post something in ijekavian to show difference. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Instinctly I speak ekavian with higher intonation, I dont know I guess I picked it from TV. I will soon post something in ijekavian to show difference. :)

Please do!  I might just post something in Serbian if you do. :)  I'm not really familiar with ijekavian so I love to listen to it when I can…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hehehe.  True. Not ashamed.  My upbringing made me who I am today and I like me so I don't mind. I can't change anything in the past anyway so there is no point in being upset about it. :)

Yeah, that's the right mood. Though it is a fact that we can't choose our birth nationality, we should all be proud. The fact that I am Slovene and Slavic makes me proud, especially on our languages, which are so connected but yet so different.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, that's the right mood. Though it is a fact that we can't choose our birth nationality, we should all be proud. The fact that I am Slovene and Slavic makes me proud, especially on our languages, which are so connected but yet so different.  ;D

Well, I can't say I'm PROUD of my birth nationality… but I can't change it nonetheless. *shrugs* What can ya do? I am proud of my heritage – Scottish and Rusyn (I can even be more general and simply say Celtic-Slavic) definitely. But I'm far from a "proud American" …

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, I can't say I'm PROUD of my birth nationality… but I can't change it nonetheless. *shrugs* What can ya do? I am proud of my heritage – Scottish and Rusyn (I can even be more general and simply say Celtic-Slavic) definitely. But I'm far from a "proud American" …

Lol, can't imagine anything but a redneck with a flag and shotgun…  ;D ;D ;D Well, I ment the heritage n' stuff. I see nationality in our European Slovene, not how Americans usually do.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Drizzt
  • LCaine
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Shnickstara89
  • Petko (the pet store)