• This topic has 19 voices and 197 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Just ignore my fellow countrymen, you have beautyfull voice. You were reciting song, so it naturaly sounded more serious. :)

Heh, alright then.  : )  Btw. it was not a song, just a description of folk customs from a book.

Quote:
    Thank you so much Svitogor, Doki, Sweta, etc! Now i don't need to post my voice to hear Barov singing funny songs about psičok. :P ;D

Shao's commentary; triple; ;D ;D ;D But seriously your voice is good Sweta. :D

Yeah, keep on laughing at me  :P  See Ингва? This is what I was afraid of, eh.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, keep on laughing at me  :P  See Ингва? This is what I was afraid of, eh.

Like i said you have good voice! :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Like i said you have good voice! :P

…with triple  ";D ;D ;D", right?  :P

Nevermind, post your voice!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    …with triple  ";D ;D ;D", right?  :P

Triple; ;D ;D ;D for Shao's commentar. :D Anyways no, no i can't it would be real triple; ;D ;D ;D!

Anonymous

Ok, so firstly my try with Silesian, text is here:
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Q0p7L4mS9J
    Here I have some problems with my pronunciation, when I know that I'm being recorded. And bear in mind, that my mother tongue is standard Polish (not Silesian), so the pronunciation would still be a bit incorrect even if I found a way to correct the involuntarily “corrected” pronunciation.

And the same text in standard Polish:
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hCIsOcATPs

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yeah, keep on laughing at me :P See Ингва? This is what I was afraid of, eh.

I see only that everyone is saying your voice is great : )
    I guess nobody expected you'll sound so mature so your recording came as a surprise.
    Also,Sväta, I don't think anyone will risk being banned from here by you xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Svatoslava, you sound like public address system worker on the airport  :)
    "Flight from Bratislava to Caracas has been delayed for 30 minutes due to hostige situation"  ;D

not at all
    its one sexy voice, thats what i think  :)

Anonymous

@Povhec: Well, thank you then. If it'd turn out that I could earn a living with it, it'd be great. But I'm a realist, so…  :)

@Barov: Well, no wonder you didn't get anything, but I also posted no lyrics.  ;D

@Svätoslava: Thank you, now I have an idea of how your legendary ä should sound. I'm actually disapointed…  :P  ;D But nice talk, it remembered me of a Czech song I know, where "travička" is mentioned a lot of times. And btw, your voice isn't boring at all. You'd do great with reading good night stories. It seems like your Slovakian Bratislava dialect is pretty much equal to Lublanščina here (which we Styrians can't stand  >:(  ;D ).

@DokuDoki: You really sound younger than 17.  ;D Anyway, yes the Slavic L-s are really horrible and Slovenes get awfully mad if you say LJ like some l' (or whatever…).  :D I could understand most of it.

@tqr: Funny, it was all Spanish to me.  ;) Actually, standart Polish sound nicer to me than Silesian, no offence.

In seveda hvala za pozdrave, Svitogor!  :)

Shouldn't WE decide which song Barov should sing?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Shouldn't WE decide which song Barov should sing?

not at all  ;D
    no absolutely not! i did that stupid proposal, i decide about the song  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    not at all  ;D

Oh, too bad…  :-[ I'd propose an Opera or something…  :)  Hey, but no metal or screaming of any kind! It must be real singing, otherwise it makes no sense.  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:

You did that proposal, we relieve you from another problem and choose the song for you :P

Anonymous

no fear, am not fan of metal or screaming music  :)
    it will be some traditional song or church song

Anonymous
    Quote:
    no fear, am not fan of metal or screaming music  :)
    it will be some traditional song or church song

Ok, can live with that.  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I emphasized ä in word svätenou just you can know how it sounds. Normally I wouldn't say it like that. Now, Štajerc, you know it. I used standard Slovak, while you can hear Eastern Slovak accent by Barov and Central Slovak accent by Doku Doki.

"Correct" pronounciation of Ä [size=8pt](alt+142)[/size] is actually easy – just open mouth as if you want to say A, but make sound as if you're saying E. It's E with mouth opened for sound A. Personally me, I use it only for word pätoro and your nickname (;D), nothing more, and even so I'm not sure if I'm pronounciationg it correct.
    By the way, I have really strong feeling I heard your voice somewhere before. Have you ever been in Zvolen or Detva, or in radio or so?

EDIT:
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1I48zJh4Wqt

Desatoro šlo,
    chytilo sa devätora,
    devätoro osmora,
    osmoro sedmora,
    sedmoro šestora,
    šestoro pätora,
    pätoro štvora,
    štvoro trojema,
    trojemo dvojema,
    dvojemo jednora,
    jednoro babky,
    babka repky,
    trhali, trhali,
    repka sa pretrhla,
    babka sa prevrhla
    a všetci sa zvalili
    na jednu hromadu.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Omg!! I told you, my voice is pretty boring  ;D

No, actually others have misunderstood what I was trying to say. Your voice is tranquil and pleasant, and for the part in quotes, just neglect it if you don't like this type of humor

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ▽eurus▽
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Drizzt
  • Shnickstara89