• This topic has 19 voices and 197 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #410254

    Anonymous

    Dalibor, your voice tone sounds more common for Belgrade men and this area of central Serbia than Bosnia, a bit surprising, but I guess its due to your education here in Belgrade  ;D

    #410255

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dalibor, your voice tone sounds more common for Belgrade men and this area of central Serbia than Bosnia, a bit surprising, but I guess its due to your education here in Belgrade  ;D

    I don't know what Bosnian men sound like, but he does sound like he fits right into what I'm used to hearing all the time here in Belgrade.  But you're probably right that his education here in BGD had a part in that.

    #410256

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    dalibor, you sound like… juhoš  ;D

    LOL whats main characteristic of juhoš sound?

    #410257

    Anonymous

    @Povhec: A dej sn pa spet js hater? It simply remebers me on a extreme Upper Savinjska dialect – which I don't really like, so…  :P

    @Dalibor: Indeed, it really is a priest voice, but nice.

    @Svätoslava: Sorry, Bratislava hor, dol… I wanted to say that if you'd be Slovene, you'd be a žabar or at least talk like one.  :)

    #410258

    Anonymous

    @Dalibor,
    great voice,really calm , quite pleasant to hear :)

    #410259

    Anonymous

    Crappy quality because I don't have good quality microphone, this was recorded over embedded laptop microphone
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IGd7ONYJAN
    :D

    #410260

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I was verry sleepy, so please excuse me.
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d0NZs6MXif

    You indeed have "the priest voice". Pity that I can't understand a word because of the bad sound.

    Quote:
    Our teacher (her name was Štefániková, btw :D) literaly told us "'A' with two dots you can pronounce as 'e', it's not a big deal" :/ My auntie has cottage nearby village Horný Tisovník, and she said she has a neighbour who pronounces Ä precious just like Old Slovak ;D Next time we'll go there, I want to meet that man…

    Please, record him if possible.  Old people have a perfect pronunciation. We – the youth speak as if we were lazy to talk.  :-[

    Quote:
    I dont even know why we have ä, or ĺ or y … they just confuse kids in schools  >:(

    We have ä and ĺ to describe the special sounds in our language.  And we use y for example to distinguish between singular and plural, it's rather a grammatical matter. Tell me, do you mind ŕ too?  :P

    Quote:
    ale ano  ;D

    you ppl must agree that svätoslavas voice is really damn sexy  ;D

    I'm pretty sure someone doped you with drugs and you have no idea what you write.  :-X

    Quote:
    Yes.. sing a lullaby  >:(

    Miško, you're too old for lullabies, don't you think so?  :D

    Quote:
    @Svätoslava – You have a lovely voice. Truly. As a female, I would not say "sexy" but it is definitely attractive. I can see how the guys would say they'd expect a lullaby.. it has that.. I don't know sound, flow, feel to it.  :)

    Aww, thank you so much  :)  Feel free to post your voice, it doesn't matter what language you're going to choose.

    Quote:
    Crappy quality because I don't have good quality microphone, this was recorded over embedded laptop microphone
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IGd7ONYJAN
    :D

    Can't understand anything.  :-

    #410261

    Anonymous

    We have ä and ĺ to describe the special sounds in our language.  And we use y for example to distinguish between singular and plural, it's rather a grammatical matter. Tell me, do you mind ŕ too?  :P

    Yes I do! All of dem letters! I do not hear people say mäso, vŕba, stĺp, they pronounce it like meso, vrba, stlp so it looks really useless to me. ;D But I am one of those who can pronounce ŕ really nice!  :P

    Miško, you're too old for lullabies, don't you think so?  :D

    People are as old as they feel and I feel like young! 8)

    #410262

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    We – the youth speak as if we were lazy to talk.  :-[

    I think that is happening in the whole world.
    Just look at the way young Brits or Americans desecrate English.
    Over here too , Serbian youth is absolutely disrespectful towards their own language.

    #410263

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Can't understand anything.  :-

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HiivlYWkJF
    Now?  :D

    #410264

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes I do! All of dem letters! I do not hear people say mäso, vŕba, stĺp, they pronounce it like meso, vrba, stlp so it looks really useless to me. ;D But I am one of those who can pronounce ŕ really nice!  :P
    People are as old as they feel and I feel like young! 8)

    See and I hear people around telling vŕba, stĺp, sometimes even žriebä  :D  Then show us your ŕŕŕ in audio recording, prosííím!

    In that case tell your mom to sing a lullaby for you  :D

    Quote:

    Still bad, sorry  :D

    Quote:
    I think that is happening in the whole world.
    Just look at the way young Brits or Americans desecrate English.
    Over here too , Serbian youth is absolutely disrespectful towards their own language.

    Yep, this modern culture can't be even called the culture. Degeneration of people is so evident in their speech.

    #410265

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    See and I hear people around telling vŕba, stĺp, sometimes even žriebä  :D  Then show us your ŕŕŕ in audio recording, prosííím!

    In that case tell your mom to sing a lullaby for you  :D

    Ok ,I am gonna make new East Slovakian language! I can not record cause I have no mic. (thanks god I have excuse!)  :D
    I am lucky my mum cooks for me. Asking for anything more is not acceptable!  ;D

    #410266

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think that is happening in the whole world.
    Just look at the way young Brits or Americans desecrate English.
    Over here too , Serbian youth is absolutely disrespectful towards their own language.

    Changes in languages are not neccessarily wrong. It has been happening since beggining and will be for ever probably.
    though I agree that many young people use foreign words and it is wrong, it is even horrible to listen to.

    #410267

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Changes in languages are not neccessarily wrong. It has been happening since beggining and will be for ever probably.
    though I agree that many young people use foreign words and it is wrong, it is even horrible to listen to.

    I agree with you but I wasn't actually thinking about foreign words right now. Youth today is too lazy to follow simple grammatical rules of their own language and their vocabulary is quite poor. One day the standard Serbian could be "De si brate,sha ima ? Chuo sam da imash novu ribu, znachi respect,  bash je full , bash mi se 'dja" .  ::)

    #410268

    Anonymous

    That.. and everybody who is loving his own culture is intolerant, racist, xenophobic. It is sad how world works today.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • LCaine
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭