• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This trip is seen in Bulgaria as historic.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will meet with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boiko Borisov (BOY-koh baw-REES-awf) at the White House.

The two leaders are meeting Monday in the Oval Office to discuss Bulgaria's role in NATO and its contributions to NATO-led efforts in Afghanistan. They'll also discuss ongoing legal reforms in Bulgaria.

Obama plans to get an update on the investigation into a July bombing in Bulgaria that killed five Israeli tourists and a local bus driver.

Later Monday, Obama will speak at a symposium in Washington marking the 20th anniversary of the Cooperative Threat Reduction program. The 20-year-old program has provided billions of dollars in equipment and expertise to help Russia and other former Soviet nations secure nuclear stockpiles. It was initiated by Sen. Richard Lugar and former Sen. Sam Nunn.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hFsZ3WUeAciuDtxPMcROBt7O8-Kw?docId=d6ef1ce3328842f585313db63a48d047

Anonymous

^^^ in your map, it seems like Bulgaria is claiming land from Serbia/Makedonia/Greece.

is this allowed by the forum rules?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    ^^^ in your map, it seems like Bulgaria is claiming land from Serbia/Makedonia/Greece.

is this allowed by the forum rules?

I guess it's a demographic map which claims our Shops,Torlaks as Bulgarians xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess it's a demographic map which claims our Shops,Torlaks as Bulgarians xD

These are not the real ethnic Bulgarian borders anyway. It s much bigger

Anonymous

Hm, it is kind a funny, all three things, Borisov, map and Trayko himself.  ;D

Anonymous

Trayko is an interesting character. In different periods of his life, he posed as a Serbian, Ancient Macedonian, Slavo-Macedonian, Ancient Hellenic, and now again as Bulgarian.

Anonymous

Well, IMHO he is Scandinavian, it is homeland of Trolls :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Trayko is an interesting character. In different periods of his life, he posed as a Serbian, Ancient Macedonian, Slavo-Macedonian, Ancient Hellenic, and now again as Bulgarian.

Хаха, какво? Яс съм Българин от Македония. ОК? Благодарам.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Хаха, какво? Яс съм Българин от Македония. ОК? Благодарам.

А који ти је аргумент за Торлаке ? =)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    А који ти је аргумент за Торлаке ? =)

I'm not arguing about anything. It's just a map on my avatar. Topic is about Borisov paying Obama a state visit but since so many of youses are complaining I'll remove it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm not arguing about anything. It's just a map on my avatar. Topic is about Borisov paying Obama a state visit but since so many of youses are complaining I'll remove it.

No, please, I am 100% for topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • Nexius
  • Fia
  • 'las