Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

While the sentencing is not finished, they have been found guilty.

http://on.rt.com/ft4tk1

Anonymous

Good oportunity for NGO mercenaries to earn for their bread, whining about it.

Anonymous

This mediavirus is capturing even Slavorum ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Good oportunity for NGO mercenaries to earn for their bread, whining about it.

Soooo true.

Quote:
    This mediavirus is capturing even Slavorum ;D

Hahaha.. actually, I've just wanted to know their verdict and sentencing since the beginning. Other than that, I try to avoid it. I think they are disgrace to women and Slavs. No respect for others but then expect people to respect them. Pathetic in my opinion.

Anonymous

At least we won't be hearing their music for a while ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    At least we won't be hearing their music for a while ;D

I feel sorry for their future inmates ;D I will put their ears in temptation ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I feel sorry for their future inmates ;D I will put their ears in temptation ;D

Be worried for the Pussy Riot members. I don't think they have many fans in prison ;D

Anonymous

2 years of prison  😮

Damnit! They'll be even more famous than Western rock-stars ;D

Update: the quote from verdict

Mental abnormalities have been detected among all of the defendants, they are manifested in the active defense of their own opinions and inclinations to opposition behaviors

I do not care about those 3 colored degenerates, but judging by this verdict, the court made at least 2 discovery: 1) in Psychology 2) in Forensics, because mentally ill people should be sent to a psychiatric hospital, not to a prison

Anonymous

I still think putting them in jail is silly.  Just from a cost perspective, how much will be spent on imprisoning them for what was really not a serious crime.  I think Russia is better off cracking down on gangsters and corrupt politicians.

Anonymous

2 years of jail for this stupid thing? and verdict is cream on pie…
    i think i never visit russia… i often incline to opposition behaviours, i dont want to get jailed (in russia) ;D
    the judge should be put to jail just for writing things like that in verdict…

Anonymous

When i clicked that link i got some hockey and football news. So i don't know what a hell you folks talk about. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I still think putting them in jail is silly.  Just from a cost perspective, how much will be spent on imprisoning them for what was really not a serious crime.  I think Russia is better off cracking down on gangsters and corrupt politicians.

Actually, prisons make them money just like they do in the USA. It costs citizens money, but not the State so they don't care. That's one of the reasons prisons are so packed in the US.  But that's a different topic.

I'm glad they got 2 years. Though I do feel that gangsters and corrupt politicians should be sentenced, too.

Quote:
    When i clicked that link i got some hockey and football news. So i don't know what a hell you folks talk about. :D

Seriously? Probably because the link was live updates, not an article or similar. I'll have to go back to RT and find an updated link to share.

Anonymous

Of course Femen was there to react ;D

http://rt.com/news/femen-cross-pussy-riot-930/

As far as I see more pictures I am more sure jailing them is right decision.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Of course Femen was there to react ;D

http://rt.com/news/femen-cross-*****-riot-930/

As far as I see more pictures I am more sure jailing them is right decision.

Femen makes me want to vomit. They are worse than P*ssy Riot but thankfully haven't had the international attention like P*ssy Riot. P*ssy Riot is just a poor excuse of the female gender.  F*cking frozen chickens in public grocery stories; having group orgies in a museum, and now the concert in the Church.  Just a disgrace to the female gender and to Slavs. I hope they have a fun time in prison.

Anonymous

I do agree on one thing,  American musicians need to stop getting on their soapboxes about this.  Like I need Madonna's opinion about politics.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.