• This topic has 10 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

“Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.”

“Every step is on the path.”

“Be like water.”

Laozi

Anonymous

A friend is more to be longed for than the light; I speak of a genuine one. And wonder not: for it were better for us that the sun should be extinguished, than that we should be deprived of friends; better to live in darkness, than to be without friends

Saint John the Chrysostom.

Anonymous

Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak well of yourself.

Blaise Pascal

Anonymous

Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!

John McClane :D

Anonymous

We Slovenians are even better misers than you Scottish. You know how Scotland began? One of us Slovenians was spending too much money, so we put him on a boat and he landed in Scotland

Slavoj Žižek

Anonymous

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Anonymous
    Quote:

We Slovenians are even better misers than you Scottish. You know how Scotland began? One of us Slovenians was spending too much money, so we put him on a boat and he landed in Scotland

Slavoj Žižek

According to real events! :)

Anonymous

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

Anonymous

[size=13pt]I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.[/size]

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous
    Quote:
    – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Damn I am late..  :D

Anonymous

A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.

Ἀριστοκλῆς υἱός του Αρίστονος, Πλάτων

Anonymous

Zosmiešnuješ sa, ak uprednostňuješ mnou udelenú rytierskú hodnosť pred hodnosťou doktorskou, pretože vieš, že ja môžem z nevzdelancov v priebehu dňa urobiť 600 rytierov, ale sotva môžem dať vzniknúť čo i len jednému učencovi.

Žigmund Luxemburský

Sry that its in Slovak but I didnt know how to translate to english so it sounds as fancy as in Slovak language. :D

Anonymous

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

William Shakespeare

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Slavoj Žižek

According to real events! :)

I'd like info on this.

Now to contribute: By Diana Nyad

I am willing to put myself through anything, temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often painful process

Anonymous

˝Težava s citati na internetu je, da nikoli ne veš če so pristni.˝

Primož Trubar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • кошка
  • Piachu
  • Nefario
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • GOGA