• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Džemal Bijedić

Gazi Husrev-beg

No picture available for this guy.

Husein Gradaščević

(Probably the greatest Bosniak hero)
    [hr]
    There are probably more Bosniak heroes, but these stand out the most, and are universal Bosniak heroes.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Marko Kraljević (Марко Краљевић) was not Macedonian Serb because lot of facts, but to cut them short: There was no state called Macedonia then. He was son of Serbian king, Macedonia was in that time ruled by Serbs, Skoplje was Serbian Capital, all other parts of Macedonia were ruled by Serbian nobles, (Dragaši, Jovan Oliver, Radoslav Hlapen), King Vukašin was „господина зємли срьбьскои и грькѡмь и западнимь странамь“ no mention  of any Macedonians. This would be akin when somebody would consider Crusader Kings as national heroes of Arabs.

He was a Serb in the region of Macedonia, thus Macedonian Serb, with ancestry from Zahumlje, a western province of the Serbian Empire, modern Macedonia being the central one. Macedonian Slavs of today have a wide root of ancestry, Serb being a large part of it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is like our deranged here proclaiming Bosniaks to be Turks, but actually muslim Serbs, or Bosniaks telling Serbs that they are Turks, for their women were raped sometime in history by their own ancestors.

Oh you cheeky little bugger  ;D

Quote:
    Like I said, Serbs identify by kin unlike Croats that identify by religion (namely Catholicism).

Basis of modern Serbdom is adherence to the Orthodox Church of Serbia which allowed you to assimilate Vlachs, Bulgars, Albos in Monteneggro (whose tribal/clan system you call your own) and Greeks in the region the same way how Catholicism was crucial to assimilation of Italians and Greeks in Dalmatia and how Islam helped integrate 150K Hun, Polack and German refugees which settled in Tuzla, Sarajevo and Krajina into Bosniaks during the Ottoman retreat from central Europe. So your claim that Serbdom was founded solely on blood and kind ties belongs in the bin of "romantic nationalism" and "homogenous nations".

Quote:
    P.S. Vuk Stefanovic as a pillar of the state is far from far fetched, he is not that respected. He is respected for his ethnological research (stories, poems, heritage etc.) but a lot of Serbs (including myself) see his work about linguistics as a desecration of our language, rather than improvement. He took a vulgar variant of our language and raised it to the literary standard, millenia old heritage erased for more efficiency, not all Serbs are good with that.

Look buddy you can claim Bosnian language as some "Serb dialect" for all I care, but do not insult my language which enabled that you can understand your co-nationals from other villages.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Whitout any desire to discuss, what is your point, Konzervativac, besides showing lack of manners and lack of comperhension of what did he acctually wrote?

I still see he does his little "trolling-with-thousand-cuts" act with his not-so-subtle insults of my language and culture. He still is stuck in some weird parallel world where Serbs were the protosperm of every civilization on this side of Yangtze river.

I really don't know how else to communicate with the poor fella except with images. I tried everything else mate ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I still see he does his little "trolling-with-thousand-cuts" act with his not-so-subtle insults of my language and culture.

Vuk Karadžić and his language reform is part of your language and culture? LOL
    Cvetinov was refering about debate between Jovan Hadžić and Vuk Stefanović Karadžić, concerning literary language of Serbs.
    Basis of modern Serbian is East-Herzegovinian subdialect. Bosniaks mainly speak Jekavian-šćakavian subdialect.

As for pictures:

[img height=320 width=400]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Shtokavian_subdialects1988.png” />

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Vuk Karadžić and his language reform is part of your language and culture? LOL
    Cvetinov was refering about debate between Jovan Hadžić and Vuk Stefanović Karadžić, concerning literary language of Serbs.
    Basis of modern Serbian is East-Herzegovinian subdialect. Bosniaks mainly speak Jekavian-šćakavian subdialect.

As for pictures:

[img height=320 width=400]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Shtokavian_subdialects1988.png” />

That picture representing our dialect is slightly "skewed" :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I know about the "tribes", but for most of them nothing is certain and can't be taken as a fact and the whole story isn't written in details at all so first Crots as Tuga etc have more of a mythical statues then a fact. If there was anything like that it was probably the nobility families from White Croatia that were the leaders of the tribes but it doesn't mean everybody under them in the so called "tribe" were of the same surname only meaning they have been the leaders.

As for those surnames most of surnames have evolved from them into different variants:

"Tugomirići. Njihovi su potomci u Poljici Surotvići i možda Mijanovići (danas Mihanovići), također poljičkog porijekla, koji su se naselili u području Žrnovnice. Vjekoslav Klaić u svojoj knjizi Hrvatska prezimena piše kako su od Tugomirića potomci Babići, Sučići i Surotvići. Ta su prezimena, prema Klaiću, živjela do 12. – 13. stoljeća u Lici, a kasnije su se pripadnici sva tri prezimena rasuli po Dalmaciji i Istri."

So from each of those surnames there are dozens of derivations that came from it.

I know it isn't certain and of course the surnames evolved, but I a personally am interested more into their story. Ivan Antun Zrinski (1703) was for example the last of the Šubići clan.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Пламенац Филипп Маркович (1827-1909) — черногорский воевода, зауряд-прапорщик 1-го Читинского полка, полный Георгиевский кавалер.

Almost continuously since 1849 he fought against the Turks, during the Russian-Japanese he was well over 70.  He received three St. George's Cross for the China trip 1900-1901 in the P.I.Mischenko unit, and the last award of the first degree – a Russian-Japanese war.

[hr]

Александар Лексо Саичић (Виницка, 5. август 1873 — Цетиње, 7. април 1911) је био васојевићки јунак, капетан црногорске војске, а упамћен је по невероватном умећу руковања сабљом и по двобоју са јапанским самурајем, из кога је изашао као победник.

Anonymous

I would like to share this post that there is more information on this entry. Thank you very much. So, thank you. legal transcriptions Please share it with me..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • Drizzt
  • 'las
  • Yung Slav
  • kony97
  • Родни Никотин ☭