Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I believe Russia if it opens up to a reasonable degree could become a hub for young Slavic entrepreneurs, in the same manner the U.S. became for the Germanic ones. I hope this is the aim Russia will pursue, if it ever wants to patronise the Slavic world in a benevolent manner, since it is the only Slavic nation that can compete with the West. However if it wants to influence, it also has to allow all-Slavic influence upon its economy and politics, not just the isolated strictly Russian one.

For every young Slav seeking better possibilities (mostly from countries where they aren't granted due to various reasons), Russia has to become an alternative to the West, a place where he feels his effort will not only benefit Russia, but the whole Slavic sphere. This is the image Russia should be building, this is the image that will benefit us all in the long run.

I am well aware that some of the members still attend colleges, schools, universities, and ain't working yet, so they do not see the need for it. However believe me I would rather move to Russia if I had a chance to find a job I am qualified for there, than to the U.S.. It is the general climate, as a Slav in another Slavic state one does not feel a stranger, as one feels in the West.

I sense that you are suggesting that Slavic pride requires supporting Russian Imperialism. Slavs never did well under Imperialism be it American , Austrian , Russian , etc.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I sense that you are suggesting that Slavic pride requires supporting Russian Imperialism. Slavs never did well under Imperialism be it American , Austrian , Russian , etc.

Please elaborate , how would they enforce any kind of imperialism ? And why would they ?

Anonymous
    Quote:

that is classic. Tag as "Russian imperialism" whatever does not fit the western agenda and we're set.

Anonymous

Were some Serbs actually considering pushing for their country a Russian province, or was that just said to make a point?

Anonymous
    Quote:

You should however sense that Slavic pride requires supporting Slavs, not foreigners like Americans, that obviously do not want us any good… our American imigrant of Slavic descent. :)

– U.S. has to be given a point, their brainwash machinery is top-notch. Just look at the specimens we encounter here.

Quote:
    Were some Serbs actually considering pushing for their country a Russian province, or was that just said to make a point?

Serbs in Kosovo had protested against being ethnically cleansed by the Albanians, by wanting to become a part of Russia. Since Belgrade cannot do anything to protect them from U.S. supported genocide, else it would get bombed as it did 99', maybe Moscow would. However not even Moscow can help them, so their end is nearing.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Another thing is that the modern Russia's government can't be any alternative for EU.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this sentence.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Could not agree more. It is as simple as that… if someone does not understand that he is a complete ignorant.  It is evident that Russia is the best choice for all Slavic…. because as the saying goes: The blood doesn't turn in to water!

I disagree vehemently with that attitude. Unfortunately, because of the forum rules against cursing I can't express exactly how much, so I'll leave it at that.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I disagree vehemently with that attitude. Unfortunately, because of the forum rules against cursing I can't express exactly how much, so I'll leave it at that.

It did not stop you to call our President arselicker  ;D
    Anyway, better to be under Russian opression then "to be full and respected member of NATO" with "common (American) interests of preserving global peace (attacking each country rich with minerals)".

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It did not stop you to call our President arselicker  ;D

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

Anyway, better to be under Russian opression then "to be full and respected member of NATO" with "common (American) interests of preserving global peace (attacking each country rich with minerals)".

Is it? I see no fundamental difference. You and several other posters on the other hand seem to think it's ok to sell your soul to the devil as long as he's slavic. (Is that a simile or an allegory, can't decide?).

Further, if you want an example of an independent little country that's doing fine, try Switzerland or even Tito's Jugoslavia. I'm surprised to see such defeatist attitude as Cvetinov's from an ex-Jugo to be honest.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

It was more joke. Anyway, Nikolić is not creme of Serbian statehood for sure.

Quote:
    Is it? I see no fundamental difference. You and several other posters on the other hand seem to think it's ok to sell your soul to the devil as long as he's slavic. (Is that a simile or an allegory, can't decide?).

It is more the fact we are not treathened by Russia in any sense. From other side, we are powerless in regard Kosovo, and all we could do is to annoy US as far as possible. And we need Russia's help.

Quote:
    Further, if you want an example of an independent little country that's doing fine, try Switzerland or even Tito's Jugoslavia. I'm surprised to see such defeatist attitude as Cvetinov's from an ex-Jugo to be honest.

Tito's Yugoslavia is not really example. It was offten helped to be indipendnet. US were helping to be indipendnet for rest of Communist bloc, and latter we were subdised by rich Middle Eastern tyrants. You would be surprised how many of my neigbourghs went to Iraq and Lybia :) and they were payed hell a lot. Belgrade and other 5 capitals were built by that money, as well as Tito's fleet of Mercedees.
    Anyway, it was problem because our politicians wanted to devalve value of firms in order to uy them for themelves. And in end most of firms fell apart. Best solution was to seel it immediatly and divide money between workers (de iure titulars) and state (in end to politicans, but even that is better from what we have now). 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Anyway, it was problem because our politicians wanted to devalve value of firms in order to uy them for themelves. And in end most of firms fell apart. Best solution was to seel it immediatly and divide money between workers (de iure titulars) and state (in end to politicans, but even that is better from what we have now).

If you want to bring country on its knee, destroy its economy, industry, agriculture and finally give it to foreigner hands. I dont know how it is going in Serbia, but in Czech, they did it almost completely along with brainwashing of people.
    In time people are awaiking, everything is done.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If you want to bring country on its knee, destroy its economy, industry, agriculture and finally give it to foreigner hands. I dont know how it is going in Serbia, but in Czech, they did it almost completely along with brainwashing of people.

Hello, i was in your country some weeks ago, and loved every piece of it. I am a pro-Slav greek, and in Praha (v Praze) i almost felt like home.

What you describe, more or less has happened everywhere (it must be a well known recipe), ex-Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, etc…

In this western sponsored economy only few (the local elite) and the west takes the profit (or kill the competition).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Same happens here. But u know what? All these people deserve it because they are ignorant enough to let it happen. Sometimes I am thinking and I wonder is it human ignorance? or fear? or are they all just stupid? I gave up long time ago and every time someone starts discussion why it is so bad to live here I just stand up and leave the room because I am tired of listening all this shit every friday night as far as I know that they are all big mouths. When there were so called "demonstrations" I asked them , why dont u go support people who thinks they can change something. Be it worse or better ,at least they have hope. They replied: "It is cold out there" (It was end of March around -30°C) and I had no words. I went alone. Few weeks later they were talking same shit all over again.. How bad it is here and that they will just go to other country. I can not stand such people. In two weeks or so there are planned demonstrations again, I am planning to go. I checked facebook. There will be around 1000 people in city with pop almost 100k. THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE! People are ignorants. They deserve all that shit.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Same happens here. But u know what? All these people deserve it because they are ignorant enough to let it happen. Sometimes I am thinking and I wonder is it human ignorance? or fear? or are they all just stupid? I gave up long time ago and every time someone starts discussion why it is so bad to live here I just stand up and leave the room because I am tired of listening all this **** every friday night as far as I know that they are all big mouths. When there were so called "demonstrations" I asked them , why dont u go support people who thinks they can change something. Be it worse or better ,at least they have hope. They replied: "It is cold out there" (It was end of March around -30°C) and I had no words. I went alone. Few weeks later they were talking same **** all over again.. How bad it is here and that they will just go to other country. I can not stand such people. In two weeks or so there are planned demonstrations again, I am planning to go. I checked facebook. There will be around 1000 people in city with pop almost 100k. THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE! People are ignorants. They deserve all that ****.

If that is so this means situation in your country is not as bad and most of them are agitators talking the talk and not walking the walk. There must be some really harsh situation to motivate people for massive protests. Its like down here they all say how bad everything is yet they all drink expensive drinks in pubs everyday, they all drive good cars, they all go skiing in winter go to the seaside in summer. Yes terrible suffering all over the land. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm surprised to see such defeatist attitude as Cvetinov's from an ex-Jugo to be honest.

I am a defeatist for not willing to bend the knee to the foreign tsar like you are willing, but rather to our own Slavic one. The world has Tsars, one may call them with more modern terms if one wants, however the rule stays the rule. Smaller nations are condemned to give their allegiance to the greater ones, this is the nature of our world. Only an idiot thinks of himself as independent, the only choice that is given to us, is are we going to stand at our own banner, at our own Tsars, of our own kin and heritage, even if they are from another Slavic tribe… or at the foreign ones. Who holds the position is irrelevant, the position itself is relevant.

You and your nation, among the others has chosen the foreign ones. This is how I see it, and this is how the history will see it. Their north-atlantic empire is not ours, it is not Slavic, we have no word in their assemblies, nor will we ever have.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • kony97
  • Glockamole
  • Tujev
  • some slavic guy...
  • Lucifer Morningstar