• This topic has 8 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How about adding the religion in the profile information? Same as the ethnicity it would be free to choose for everyone.

Anonymous

This used to be but not anymore. To avoid conflicts.

Anonymous

Better than religion is some motto in profile info  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Better than religion is some motto in profile info  ;D

This was also but not anymore. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This used to be but not anymore. To avoid conflicts.

I think that if someone has his religious affiliation in the profile info, he won't feel that much urged to spread his opinions in order to convert somebody.

What happened? Or is this more like "prophylaxis"?  ;D

Anonymous

To be honest, there's no serious need for religion field, the forum is oriented at Slavs, not at religion.

Anonymous

Religion divides the slavs so no

Anonymous

Then why we have the ethnic group in the profile info?  ::)

Anonymous

I think it's a good idea. It would prevent misunderstandings as when someone tries to guess what your religion is based on your ethnicity, and talks to you this or the over way that he may find appropriate. I've met this few times; when someone sees I'm Polish, it often suggests him I absolutely MUST be catholic (not yet at this forum huh). Plus, it could be just interesting.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think it's a good idea. It would prevent misunderstandings as when someone tries to guess what your religion is based on your ethnicity, and talks to you this or the over way that he may find appropriate. I've met this few times; when someone sees I'm Polish, it often suggests him I absolutely MUST be catholic (not yet at this forum huh). Plus, it could be just interesting.

I guess you are catholic, at least on documents. Am I right? :D

I think for example if somebody is Polish or Serbian for example but pagan, he could present himself proudly as a pagan with this feature.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess you are catholic, at least on documents. Am I right? :D

I think for example if somebody is Polish or Serbian for example but pagan, he could present himself proudly as a pagan with this feature.

No, not right. Exactly what I'm saying.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    No, not right. Exactly what I'm saying.

So you leaved the catholic church officially? Are you without official religion right now?

Anonymous

I think at most – you give people the option. If they want to announce, they do. If they don't.. they don't.

Anonymous

The fact that my parents made a mistake of making me join some religious organization when I weren't even a self-aware person does not make me belong to it. None of my documents contain information about my being or not being Christian, and those papers that belong to the church are to be gone when I turn 18. The fact that they still exist and I can do nothing about it is just hurtful and I do not wish them to be something that represents my person in any way. Saying that I'm catholic in ANY way I find rude.

Anonymous

LUL you people have such huge problems. Not…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • Glockamole
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • GOGA
  • Nefario