• This topic has 20 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Romanov's were Russian, but they got extinct after deths of Peter II in male line,  and Yelisaveta generally ;D
    After that Russia was rulled by cadet branch of Hose of Oldenburg.

So were they mostly German or Russian?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So were they mostly German or Russian?

The son of Nicholaus II had only 1/256 of Russian blood. They were rather Germans, Danes, Austrians by genetics.

Anonymous

I don't think Serbia should be monarchy. If it was good as monarchy communists wouldn't apear at all (they're maybe to extreme, but I think you see my point). We wouldn't be any better as a monarchy (with king that doesn't know his own language) than we are now, this goverment sucks but we can change it in few years, but monarch has to die when he sucks and I don't want to be a murderer.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I don't think Serbia should be monarchy. If it was good as monarchy communists wouldn't apear at all (they're maybe to extreme, but I think you see my point). We wouldn't be any better as a monarchy (with king that doesn't know his own language) than we are now, this goverment sucks but we can change it in few years, but monarch has to die when he sucks and I don't want to be a murderer.

Altho most people probably imagine constitutional monarchy rather than late Kingdom of Yugoslavia type. So basically you would have king instead of president but prime minister and parliament stays as such.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Altho most people probably imagine constitutional monarchy rather than late Kingdom of Yugoslavia type. So basically you would have king instead of president but prime minister and parliament stays as such.

The only type of Monarchy that could work anywhere is one with elected monarch, becouse every good monarch had incompetent son.

Anonymous

i probably replied at this thread but don't remember

i think no  if they loved the country so much why did they surreder and flee with leg of wind (plavi orkestar)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Restoration or establishment of any hereditary monarchy is complete garbage, since the usual royals are decadent and inbred degenerates.

:D :D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

Karađorđević's are Anglophiles and Germanophiles, so an incorporation of monarchy with them isn't even an option.

Besides from that, transiting from a democratic society into a monarchy wouldn't be the best thing, as it would take us back in the middle ages.

It would be better if the "King" would brin in some money in the country, rather then using our resources for his noble life.

I'd say, f*** the king, as I'd say f*** the queen (of England)!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'd say, f*** the king, as I'd say f*** the queen (of England)!

You're a brave man, Дажбог.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Drizzt
  • Nefario
  • LCaine
  • Shnickstara89