• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    [img width=820 height=522]http://i.imgur.com/Ak9QNfa.jpg” />

Serbia – Here is a video with no real sound to it, just showing this graffiti of him in Serbia and the context of where it is located. As fans of Robin Williams mourn the actor's passing, memorials to the beloved comedian have popped up all around the world.

The most recent addition to the growing collection of tributes appeared Wednesday in Serbia. Unidentified street artists painted a graffiti mural of William's face on a wall under the Brankov Bridge in Belgrade overnight. 
    Fans of the late actor quickly shared the touching tribute on Reddit and social media."

imageimage

Hope I put this in the right place.  Also, not sure how to put a video directly in a post, so I just linked it.  Not many people meant as much to as many far and wide as Robin Williams.

Anonymous

Looks great. RIP Robin Williams.

Anonymous

Mental health is still an area of shame for many people.  We don't look down at those with cancer or heart problems, but we do for bipolar and depression.

Anonymous

Great stuff!
    R.I.P. Robin

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Mental health is still an area of shame for many people.  We don't look down at those with cancer or heart problems, but we do for bipolar and depression.

Exactly.  Shake it off, it's all in your head!  I guess I could say: shake it off, it's all in your broken leg, or all in your tumor, but then people would start throwing things at me.

I guess this might be a turning point for such things because he is so beloved, but I'd rather have a turning point that has him still with us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.