• This topic has 9 voices and 48 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Well, I wasn't active here some longer time (faculty and other reasons…)
    As you mostly already know, bosniak muslim propaganda is rising in bosnia, terroristic attacs etc., everything is going to ruin the knowledge of an averaged bosnian (or bosniak) man about his slavic roots…

So, here is mine project – a "neopagan" (rodnovjerje) association in Bosnia and Herzegovina, for the first time. So, together with Praskozorje asociaton (that will go now more political, than cultural) we have too organisations that could do something in Bosnia and Herzegovina about rebirth of Slavic knowledge of bosnian people that is trying to be deleted by bosniak ideologists (=muslims)

So, everyone who is from Bosnia and Herzegovina here – JOIN US!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/292708080762829/

For other Slavic brother countries, feel free to support us too!!

SLAVA

Anonymous

I know it is a bit off topic, but concerning Praskozorje, what is the general stance of the Bosniak majority on them.

Anonymous

Promoting extinct ideas will simply isolate the Bosniaks from their Slavic identity. As I said many times before if you're truly interested in removing the middle eastern influence it won't be by saying to people who were butchered for last 200 years because of our unshakable faith and loyalty in Islam: "Sorry nope, your not Bosniaks if you don't accept belief in Perun and go worship that tree over there while I reawake our culture by burning our few remaning mosques."  ::)

You will get more members if you promote Hamza Orlić Bošnjak and Dervishes of Višegrad who promoted Bosnian/White Islam free of middle eastern cultural traits. Islam in it's purest egalitarian meritocratic form, no face/head scarves, with prayers on Bosnian and burying our dead how are forefathers did.

Trust me Bosniaks will never bow down to Wehabis how you people like to portray the situation in black and white; "Either we leave Islam or we become next Saudi Arabia and lose our whiteness or what ever…". Bosniaks didn't bow to the Eastern nor Western church of Christianity for centuries, and the last pure free unbound Slavdom of the days of Svarogov and Thorimir didn't die neither under Catholic crusades nor the Ottomans, it lived on in people like Hamza Bošnjak and in Husein-kapetan Gradaščević.

http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_Hali_Bo%C5%A1njak

Zora će ponovo doći.
    Bog, Bosna, Bošnjaci.

Anonymous

Is this Hamza Bosnjak the Hamza Orlovic, descendant of the medieval noble Orlovic clan?

Anonymous

He hales from Northern Bosnia, Tuzla to be precise.

HE got the name Orlović from the town his ancestors kept after he converted to Islam few generations back, prior name of his family is belived to be Kulenović (an old Bosniak noble line with too many successors).

Anonymous

Why should Rodovjerje isolate Bosniaks from their Slavic identity?
    They are Slavs and native Slavic faith was their first faith, therefore I believe that if anything, it would bring them closer to other Slavs and perhaps break current religious boundry brought to Europe from Middle East (Catholic vs Muslims vs Orthodoxy as best example), because currently, many Bosniaks have loyalty to bastard Turks rather than their own Slavic blood (yes, yes, I know history and why it is so).

Holding onto islamic faith and not allowing promotion of Rodovjerje would isolate Bosniaks from Slavdom IMO, since islam is not religion or culture of any Slavs, except Bosniaks (and tiny groups in Balkan, like Pomaks, Gorani and Torbesh), so I fail to see how promoting some other school of islam would bring them closer to their roots, even though this schools are perhaps native to Bosniak peoples?

Sure, Bosnian islam is something much more moderate than terrible Middle Eastern and North African islam, but like Christianity in whatever form, it is still based on semitic root and not Slavic one, you see.

Final and most important point: if anything, Rodovjerje was never oppressive faith that tried to supplant another, like Christianity and Islam, which are truly oppressive Middle Eastern faiths (despite being Europeanized) that tried to destroy others and in name of which millions of Slavs have been slaughtered throughout history by other Slavs of different foreign faith. Why can't Bosniaks keep their version of islam, but at same time take interest in beautiful Rodovjerje faith and learn something from their ancestors at same time?

Quote:
    Promoting extinct ideas will simply isolate the Bosniaks from their Slavic identity. As I said many times before if you're truly interested in removing the middle eastern influence it won't be by saying to people who were butchered for last 200 years because of our unshakable faith and loyalty in Islam: "Sorry nope, your not Bosniaks if you don't accept belief in Perun and go worship that tree over there while I reawake our culture by burning our few remaning mosques."  ::)

You will get more members if you promote Hamza Orlić Bošnjak and Dervishes of Višegrad who promoted Bosnian/White Islam free of middle eastern cultural traits. Islam in it's purest egalitarian meritocratic form, no face/head scarves, with prayers on Bosnian and burying our dead how are forefathers did.

Trust me Bosniaks will never bow down to Wehabis how you people like to portray the situation in black and white; "Either we leave Islam or we become next Saudi Arabia and lose our whiteness or what ever…". Bosniaks didn't bow to the Eastern nor Western church of Christianity for centuries, and the last pure free unbound Slavdom of the days of Svarogov and Thorimir didn't die neither under Catholic crusades nor the Ottomans, it lived on in people like Hamza Bošnjak and in Husein-kapetan Gradaščević.

http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_Hali_Bo%C5%A1njak

Zora će ponovo doći.
    Bog, Bosna, Bošnjaci.

Anonymous

Holding onto islamic faith and not allowing promotion of Rodovjerje would isolate Bosniaks from Slavdom IMO, since islam is not religion or culture of any Slavs, except Bosniaks (and tiny groups in Balkan, like Pomaks, Gorani and Torbesh), so I fail to see how promoting some other school of islam would bring them closer to their roots, even though this schools are perhaps native to Bosniak peoples?

Sure, Bosnian islam is something much more moderate than terrible Middle Eastern and North African islam, but like Christianity in whatever form, it is still based on semitic root and not Slavic one, you see.

Final and most important point: if anything, Rodovjerje was never oppressive faith that tried to supplant another, like Christianity and Islam, which are truly oppressive Middle Eastern faiths (despite being Europeanized) that tried to destroy others and in name of which millions of Slavs have been slaughtered throughout history by other Slavs of different foreign faith. Why can’t Bosniaks keep their version of islam, but at same time take interest in beautiful Rodovjerje faith and learn something from their ancestors at same time?

You will get more members if you promote Hamza Orlić Bošnjak and Dervishes of Višegrad who promoted Bosnian/White Islam free of middle eastern cultural traits. Islam in it’s purest egalitarian meritocratic form, no face/head scarves, with prayers on Bosnian and burying our dead how are forefathers did.

The school of Islam Nova Zora and Orlović are promoting has Bogumil and “pagan” (Slavic and Gothic) elements.
    Like the burial of the dead in nature, little to no hierarchy in religion and honoring of nature (especially mountains for some reason).

So basically “Rodnovjerje” IS institutionalized in Hazijski/Novozorski Islam D

The chances that conservative Serbs and Croats “de-Christianize” is in best case far fetched…

P.S.: And most pagans in Bosnia are Nordicist f***s who promote de-Slavinization in favor of taking only our Gothic heritage (most of them are former members of BPNP who were unhappy with pro Slavic policies,). So yeah most pagans in Bosnia that I know of are Odinists rather than Slavic Rodnovjerci.

Anonymous

Actually even Albanian Islam is more moderate {if one can even call followers of this anti European semitic cult moderate} than the Bosnian version. Bosnian nationalism, unlike Albanian nationalism which is more secular, is fully tied to Islam. There were much more mujahadeen fighting in Bosnia for the muslim forces, so called Armija B/H, than in Kosovo for the KLA. 

Anonymous

Serbian killing squads were blessed by popes.  ::)
    The Kuran regulates war customs and those mudzahedins, in their beliefs can’t do some things. Like rape…It’s sentenced by death penalty.
    Anyway, you’re whining about crimes commited against your soldiers and the other case glorify Milan Lukic and other monsters of his kind.

Anonymous

This guys are simply retarded. You cannot choose which proven origins you can exclusively belong to when you have other roots as well.
    Especially that Bosniaks speak Slav language and are genetically not very similar to modern Germanic nations. ::)

Anonymous

It depends..
    Some of Bosniaks (those who are openminded, like atheists, agnostics, and some of the “low muslims”) support us in our actions and politics we do…
    Some of Bosniaks (those who claim that they are openminded, but are poisoned with islam) are against our actions claiming much nonsence things like: 1. we are spreading Big Serbia ideology, 2. we are fucking comunists, 3. we are spreading Big Croatia ideology etc..

So, in Bosnia – if you feel pure Bosnian (pure = you have the knowledge that Bosna existet before Turks, and that Bosnia and Bosnians are not born with Islam and Turks) they don’t see you as a Bosnian.
    Being antislav and muslim, thats what Bosniaks think that you should be if you are a Bosniak.

Islam is the bigest filth we get in our history!!!
    And we really have to fight against it!

Anonymous

Most of the Bosniaks (poisoned by islam) believe the kvazi-scientic researches that we are Illyrians and Germans (Goths). So, because of that, they try to “rebuild our connections with our grandfathers in Albania and Scandinavia”. They just try everything to rewrite the history, to interprete some rational things in their own way, for example, our language is not Bosnian, its Serbian, we had our German language before this one, and Serbs installed us this one etc xD

Creepy

Anonymous

The name of our nation is of Germanic origins translated from Swedish Bosnia; Bos (living) näs (mountain/nose), (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosn%C3%A4s) that town is in south Sweden (Västra Götaland County to be precise ) predates first mention of Bosnian region in Balkans for couple of century’s. The names of mountains like Igman or Bosniak hamlets in them still have names like Vals(ov)grad and pre Ottman name of Hađići is Sovngrad (Skyrim FTW D), earliest steći (being Gothic in origin) specifically those in the Bosniak heartlands have exclusively Gothic symbolism. The name of our dynasty Kotromanić is Slavenized from Germanic Got-roh-man.

And Bosniaks in Central Bosnia (not counting in Krajišnike and Eastern Bosniaks) have high I2 gene density so claiming that holding to a PART of our heritage is retarded is kinda… errr… well retarded (and if I remember well from your childhood photos on Facebook you look like little Swed ).

Where the f*** where you in the 90s to act like you don’t know why some elements of Bosniaks want to distance themselves from Croats and Serbs?

But I agree with you that we don’t favor one piece of heritage over an other.

Blood and roots of our nation and people might be Nordic, but Bosnia as a nation state and her culture is Slavic.

P.S.: And Odinists had a longer presence in Bosnia than Rodnovjernici. Within decades of Slavic migration to Balkan most of them were Christianized; Croats in the west to Catholicism and Serbs in the east to Orthodoxy while we embraced Arianism. So that gives Rodnovjeriks a time span of 50-100 years in which they were in great numbers compared to centuries of Germanic faith when MOST if not all proto-Bosniaks worshiped the Germanic pantheon…

Anonymous

Name Bosna derives from Illyrian word Bosona, it has been recorded by Roman historians.

As for Kotroman, he was a German that was brought to Bosnia during Hungarian interference in Bosnia and placed there to govern bosnia and be a vassal to Hungary and Croatia, that’s why he is German, not because Bosnians are germanic ;D

Anonymous

And you wonder why average Bosniaks shun you…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jan Pat II
  • GOGA
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • ca$hbunni
  • 'las
  • Nefario