• This topic has 12 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    [img width=700]http://s8.postimg.org/ixvazov1h/tenkovi_650521_S1.jpg”/>

UKRAINE, KHARKIV : A large massing of Russian troops along the Eastern Ukrainian border has been noticed and reported by numerous civilians. Large tank, artillery and helicopter mobilization has been spotted indicating that Russia is likely to invade Ukraine to annex the Eastern Ukraine regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhUdomSpQc

A new classified intelligence assessment concludes it is more likely than previously thought that Russian forces will enter eastern Ukraine, CNN has learned.

Two administration officials described the assessment but declined to be identified due to the sensitive nature of the information.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine-abroad/cnn-us-intelligence-assessment-find-greater-likelihood-russia-will-enter-eastern-ukraine-341029.html

Anonymous

I hope that UA will kick them out, one way or other. Putler is going to far.

Anonymous

Ruining Slavic unity – Putin style.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Looks like reverse 21.st century Blitzkrieg. Obviously history repeats it self.

I think Russia is too powerful (or at least too big cookie to bite) so i doubt EU or anyone will involve.
    Bye bye Ukraine. :/

As i said numerous times i have nothing against nor in favor for neither NATO nor RF…i mean to me they are identical supper powers thus i can understand their geopolitical war. It's just stressful to see Ukraine is helplessly being dismembered like that…i know i wouldn't like to be in their position because i think they are in deep depression as a nation now. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think Russia is too powerful (or at least too big cookie to bite) so i doubt EU or anyone will involve.
    Bye bye Ukraine. :/

My opinion is since most EU members are in NATO the military power of EU is bigger compared to Russia if we cut out nukes. Imo they couldn't anex Russia but probably could stop Russia in expanding. But there is no interest by any EU nation to fight a bloody pointless war. WWII is still to deep in colective memory besides most European nations have flurishing trade with Russia so economic rationale dosen't support military intervention unlike Afghanistan, etc. where invasion was economically profitable.

I don't like idea of bigger nations expanding on account of small which is what ours has experianced in the past. However the situation is sad enough so its best there should be some peaceful deal. If so many ppl in east associate themself with Russiandom imo best option is eastern oblast's should have referndums and decide. After that Ukraine whats left of it should be left alone and no more bullied and do whatever it wants, be it intergration in EU and/or NATO or not.

Anonymous

It is not about Slavic unity or how far Putin goes. Russia must see itself as part of Europe and cooperate with EU and the US. The former Soviet Republics should not challenge Russia as "Evil Empire" and see everything is good what works against Russia. Now when there is no ideological confrontation the world destruction does not make any sense. NATO is aware that Russia has a potential to destroy the world many times and that price most of the people on earth is not willing to pay. Instead let Russia be on our side and join Nato for the sake of world betterment. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ruining Slavic unity – Putin style.

what Slavic unity?

Anonymous

Ukraine to blame in the current situation. After the collapse of the USSR it was the second industrial potential republic, after the RF. During the 23 years of independence, they plundered all that is possible, destroyed his army, industry. Divided its citizens into two poles. Become bankrupt.

Residents of the eastern regions will be much better as a part of Russia. Salaries and pensions is 2-3 times higher. Nobody destroys own city, not attacking security forces. People live and work quietly.

However, this is all theory. Including on the concentration of troops. Global military exercises in Russia occur frequently. Accordingly, the movement of troops, too. Does not the fact that it is preparing to invade.

Anonymous

It is not Ukraine fault, like it`s not fault of the people of Serbia, Croatia and other postcommunist states. In all of them after independence thiefs along with politicians plunder the whole economy. They all called themselves partiots but they were just simple thiefs. Today in these countries this thiefs are able businessmans, rolemodels.

Anonymous

Russia is to start handing over Ukrainian military hardware from Crimea-based units, which chose to stay with Ukraine rather than join the Russian military. Among them are ships and aircraft, Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu reported to President Vladimir Putin.
    http://rt.com/news/kiev-clashes-rioters-police-571/

It seems that such news from the Ukrainian media hysteria simply forcing their citizens to distract them from the real internal problems.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ukraine to blame in the current situation. After the collapse of the USSR it was the second industrial potential republic, after the RF. During the 23 years of independence, they plundered all that is possible, destroyed his army, industry. Divided its citizens into two poles. Become bankrupt.

Is that absolutely their fault or due to Russian government influencing the internal Ukrainian politics from economy to other social spheres? I guess the Russian – Ukrainian diplomacy started to fall aggressive during Timoshenko rule and her blackmailing with gas passage to Europe so no doubt they're also guilty for some ruthless decisions they made towards Russia, but still i have a good impression that Russia did have a lot of impact on their internal structure of their country. I might be wrong thought.

Anonymous

Russia has not sold for scrap their armed forces and not to bring their budgets into bankruptcy. Do not make them jump on maidan at planting time. And in general, of course Russian influence on its neighbors, as well as any other country influences on its own. This influence is reflected in the economic relations between plants and 3 million Ukrainian guest workers each year working in Russia. We were one country and economic relations still remain.

Anonymous
    Quote:

And what about the RF then, with the no1 industrial potential? Has it industrialized since the collapse of the USSR? No. See, the situation is not only about Ukraine.

Haven't you ever wondered why Russia surrendered 100% of the industry over to Germany? Russia had the industrialization potential plus the energy reserves to support it. While Germany is totally dependent on energy from Russia to run its heavy industries.

The drunkard Yeltsin didn't do anything to industrialize and Putin continued not to. Instead they were content by just being the Saudi Arabia of the north. Why? The parks of Russia filled with unemployed alcoholics who were freezing to death. Russian women were trafficked all over Europe. Russian society was polarized between some of the poorest men of the planet and some of the richest oligarchs.

So the problem is not only Ukraine's or Russia's. It is a common European problem and guess what, more or less the same has happened here in the south, with the de-industrialization of Greece in the 1980's and it's turning to the taverna & beach of Europe.

Don't rely on Putin to solve your problems, don't rely on the EU, the NATO or even the Church. Only the common patriotic citizen can ever make a difference for himself. All the rest are just power games.

Anonymous

So you guys would let US troops "save you" rather then Russians ? Go and see how they saved other countries, NATO is not there to protect world piece but their own interests and Slavic nations well being is not their problem. In my opinion Putin is doing the right thing, the same thing USA and NATO did for ages under "peace missions" as excuse.

Anonymous

Since being sentenced for posting truth, with no possibility of defense, must remind that quit everything I posted about Rus/Ukr topics came true. So:

"News" like this are nothing but cheap sensationalism by moronic western media. Statement RF would attack east & south Ukr. is equal to that Serbia would attack Republika Srpska in BiH. RF is not small Serbia, pick-pocketing around in 1990's. RF is an Empire, so it would act like one if needed. Mean if it comes to war, RF would attack by all forces from north, straight to Kiev and Lavov, whatever the consequences would be. We'll see, anyway.

Still, already wrote somewhere, long time ago: Crimea to RF for good (came home!), Galicia to Poland for a period of re-education (for good?) = peace in Ukraine, peace in Europe, at least for a while (there can't be real peace as long as west tries anyhow to conquer and humiliate Moscow.

And remember: Čaruga went on travel, but one can't hang the truth.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • jorgos
  • kony97
  • Fia
  • Tujev