• This topic has 4 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

I have a bad feeling about this Russia vs USA tensions over Syria

I feel USA is slowly preparing the ground in Eastern Europe and making cannon fodders out of Poland, Ukraine, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria for a possible war with Russia. For the past two years those countries have been getting free USA weapons, helicopters, training, armor vehicles etc.

And i also doubt Russia will feel any pan-Slavism in such conflict considering Russian DUMA messages about blitzkrieg over Poland and Ukraine. Let alone mentioning of Nuclear weapons.

Last few months a lot of treaties (dating from the end of Cold War) are broken, disbanded..

It could get messy and yet again most casulties will be Slavs both on RF and NATO side…

Also worst part is in such conflict countries mentioned above will be a tampone zone or actual battlefield in such war.

What do you think? 

Anonymous

We’ll see. I think this is Russian propaganda for internal consumption. No one has given us anything free yet.

Anonymous

USA has to unload old weapon from their warehouses since they are country which spends a lot of money on military.

Anonymous

Russia has no ambitions over land former eastern block countries. At best puppet governments in future. Ukraine, the Baltic states are another story. Don’t fight the war of another country.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • CampmakerZA
  • LukaVader
  • Shendelzare Silkwood
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • KratΩs
  • Australian Santa