• This topic has 6 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Solidarity gestures, comforting, and Vladimir Putin embracing Donald Tusk. That was yesterday. Today, Moscow reveals its well-known nature. “The distribution of American missiles on the Polish territory does not facilitate the strengthening of safety and the development of trust”- announced Russia.

“This kind of military action is not in tune with strengthening our mutual safety, or with the development of trustful relations and predictability in this region”- this is how the ITAR-TASS agency quotes the source – the Moscow Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

“Many a time have we argued that the logics and aims of the American-Polish cooperation in this field are incomprehensible to us”- stressed the authorities. “We regrettably observe that our questions to Poland and the US have remained unanswered, the same way as our arguments for situating the region of temporary dislocation of missiles somewhere farther from the Russian borders.”

The American Patriot missiles arrived in Poland yesterday. The American troops have their base in Morąg. Today, an official presentation of the unit is planned to take place.

http://news-poland.com/result/news/id/4069

Anonymous

Ah yes, the US and Poland are starting to have relations outside the confines of NATO (meaning Russia cannot veto them) and outside the confines of the EU, meaning that the main players (UK, France and Germany) cannot act on them as much as they wish. Relations with the US are a double-edged sword, unless you love materialist anti-culture and Zionism, then it's all good! Stay on your toes, Poland. Make use of US help, but stay on your toes.

Anonymous

I do not like the US presence in eastern Europe or wider Europe in general.

Anonymous

Stupid situation allowed by our stupid government.

Why should Poland and Czechia be US whores in Europe and host their stupid and pointless anti-missile system?
    On other hand, why should Russia be scared of DEFENSIVE missile system, and not OFFENSIVE one and threaten us?

Washington and Moscow should sort their s*** out somewhere else. Leave us alone!!!

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Stupid situation allowed by our stupid government.

Why should Poland and Czechia be US whores in Europe and host their stupid and pointless anti-missile system?
    On other hand, why should Russia be scared of DEFENSIVE missile system, and not OFFENSIVE one and threaten us?

Washington and Moscow should sort their s*** out somewhere else. Leave us alone!!!

This missile system may be shit, but it is only the first step. They are testing the waters so to speak. The Polish military is modernizing and the US is helping with this. Poland got F16s (which they then modified and fine-tuned by themselves), Hummers and military trucks. The ground vehicles allowed for more effective deployment in Afghanistan (to the help the US, nonetheless) so this isn't all bad. Poland needs to update its old hardware and getting help from a rich nation with good technology is a way to go. I just fear that Poland will get to attached to the US and get dragged into bullshit wars and killing terrorists that the US initially trained… like al-Qaeda.

The US-Poland relationship is also part of the US's strategy against Russia, which overall sucks, since I would like to see Slavic nations come together and cooperate! Not get ready to fight!

Anonymous

I agree 100% with Polish army being modernized. One never knows when it may come in handy in future.
    But as you said, Husarz, unfortunately price of this is our boys being fed into meat grinder somewhere in some f***ing muslim desert state or having target painted on our backs for Russia to target, which is something I am very, very much against.

Anonymous

One might want to remember that Poland not having having any alliance with US in pre-World War II 1930s, was a primary reason Stalin could argue that Poland was a former Russian Possession and clearly in the Russian Zone of influence at end of World War II.  Otherwise the lines might have been very different in the Cold War, with the Berlin and Check Point Charlie confrantations being plaed out in Poland to insure that nations freedom.  Unforetunately, Poland's independence was insured by Britain and France, with no US obligation and elected US Congress said none of our business.

US maintains peace with nuclear armed Russia who have always considered Poland their possession, re-arms her Army and she is expected to enforce her own independence and defend herself from a Muslim enemy she was fighting before America was even discovered.  Not to mention US influence completely changed dynamic of German and Polish relationship. 

If new Alliance doesn't work out, I am sure Russia will have no problem moving in again.  As for your meat grinder, did you know in ten years of war US combat deaths are about the same for number of GIs killed in autombile accidents and other ordinary BS that occurs every weekend.  If it wasn't for the cost of maintaining a large Army so far from home, it's not much of a war really, more killing a few Pakistani criminals who plant bombs. It is hard, boring work with lots of civilians in the way, but if the US Government would give the order to destoy the country, we could be home next week, instead we are out looking for criminals.  Any Army who can't hang here will never hang in a big war.  Liberation of Kuwaite was a real war, the Highway of Death alone had something like 13 miles of dead Iraqis burned alive on it.  Where US punched through Iragi's they had to bury Iraqi Army with giant earth movers to make hole for tanks.  That treatment is available to any other large Army who wants to invade a US Allie.  I would say Poland is probably safer than anytime in her history.

Anonymous

Nobody said anything about there being problem of alliance with US, nor that there are only negative results because of this.

I am just saying (regarding US alliance) that I don't see why I should pay taxes to maintain my country's army in some stupid muslim hole, who have absolutely nothing to do with my country (and wouldn't with USA either if USA hadn't expanded influence into muslim territory) and who I could not care at all about. Poland should have nothing to do with that world. Let them rot in their own s***.

BTW Russia would not move into Poland again if Poland would strive for better relations with their immediate neighbours rather than rely only on country far, far away. Ukraine, Belarus (without Lukashenka, obviously), Baltics and rest of Visegrad countries (Czechia, Hungary and Slovakia) are natural allies of Poland and if we could all wake up to this before possibility of USA falling, neither Germany nor Russia would mess with any of us in future. IMO New version of "Międzymorze" would be more useful to all bloodland countries between Russia and Germany than reliance on anybody else in extreme West of Europe (France and UK), let alone on other side of Atlantic.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    BTW Russia would not move into Poland again if Poland would strive for better relations with their immediate neighbours rather than rely only on country far, far away. Ukraine, Belarus (without Lukashenka, obviously), Baltics and rest of Visegrad countries (Czechia, Hungary and Slovakia) are natural allies of Poland and if we could all wake up to this before possibility of USA falling, neither Germany nor Russia would mess with any of us in future. IMO New version of "Międzymorze" would be more useful to all bloodland countries between Russia and Germany than reliance on anybody else in extreme West of Europe (France and UK), let alone on other side of Atlantic.

The problem here is US desire for control. They do not want to let any one country or single (or unified) political entity with a lot of say in Europe. The USSR was the last to do this. When it fell, the US was overjoyed with the rather benign chaos that befell Europe. The US was now in charge of the North Atlantic and the North Pacific. Quite the position.

Europe, under EU, was effectively under US military command via NATO and economically being driven by UK, France, Italy and Germany. These countries have HUGE historical differences, thus I said "benign chaos." Nationalism will make themselves apparent, but they have always been there. The US loves this. Take note that when the financial crunch hit, the Western EU did not want to financially assist the East. Old nationalist feelings have surfaced. The US loves this, since no one is in charge of Europe. So, whether benign or violent, the US likes Europe confused. This will be the main difficulty with establishing Międzymorze – such a unified political and economical force will have much to say and not only will the US be wary, but Western EU since their power will fade as a result.

The prospective Międzymorze would be a huge economic power, since there is so much to do in Slavic Europe – roads, power plants, military, civil engineering – all needs to be upgraded and that means any economy that manages to do this, or group of economies, will be a powerhouse. Old Powerhouses DO NOT like the appearance of new ones. The US will likely tolerate this better than the Western EU, since the West EU will face a blow to their ego when "primitive commies" Slavs start to make big time calls in Europe. However, Western EU has, right now, closer influence on US. Either, I see it that Poland and Slavic Europe can ONLY develop with US "help" and oversight, but the thing is, that Slavs should look for a way to sever these connections as they will eventually become puppet strings (as all US allies are) and not channels of aid and cooperation.

Anonymous

Hey, if you want Russia running Europe that's easily arranged.  A couple weeks of riots combined with the high cost of maintaining the US Army in Europe during the economic downturn would probably get Congress voting.

Besides it would be good for the Young people to get them out of College and Factory and have them lay in their native dirt and practice re-pelling German or Russian invasion.  War would create a demand for labor, technology and raw materials.  America has all of those in simple abundence to sell, so go at it.  If you don't mind losing your homes and families, who are we to interfer. 

Not to mention it would help US economy being non-aligned and able to sell to both sides.  Missiles to Germany, planes to France, trucks to Russia, Uniform coats to Poland.  As long as you kept the killing in Europe, like the last two World Wars, it really is a win, win situation for US.

By the way the US Navy also controls the South Atlantic, and South Pacific, since 1945.  Last I heard the US Navy is bigger than the next 13 Navies, and of those 13 Navies 11 are US Allies.  I heard that on a budget debate on TV.  Don't feel bad though we spent the first 100 years of our national existence hiding behind the Royal Navy of Great Britain and I don't think anybody guessed how well that would work out.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hey, if you want Russia running Europe that's easily arranged.  A couple weeks of riots combined with the high cost of maintaining the US Army in Europe during the economic downturn would probably get Congress voting.

Besides it would be good for the Young people to get them out of College and Factory and have them lay in their native dirt and practice re-pelling German or Russian invasion.  War would create a demand for labor, technology and raw materials.  America has all of those in simple abundence to sell, so go at it.  If you don't mind losing your homes and families, who are we to interfer. 

Not to mention it would help US economy being non-aligned and able to sell to both sides.  Missiles to Germany, planes to France, trucks to Russia, Uniform coats to Poland.  As long as you kept the killing in Europe, like the last two World Wars, it really is a win, win situation for US.

By the way the US Navy also controls the South Atlantic, and South Pacific, since 1945.  Last I heard the US Navy is bigger than the next 13 Navies, and of those 13 Navies 11 are US Allies.  I heard that on a budget debate on TV.  Don't feel bad though we spent the first 100 years of our national existence hiding behind the Royal Navy of Great Britain and I don't think anybody guessed how well that would work out.

Again, nobody has said it is bad to have USA as ally. I am simply against my country sending troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Chad and other muslim s***holes, since average people, like me, have to pay for it with taxes, while Polish roads have holes and services could be better than they are. What is so wrong with that? USA wants to be in those countries, let them be there, but why should we be there also???

And Russia does not exactly have economy to wage full-scale war against whole of Europe. Their army is underfunded ($56 billion budget compared with $299.7 billion budget of just EU, excluding other European countries in East and Balkans not yet in EU, as well as Western European exceptions not in EU), heavily demoralized and in many fields, far outdated (very much Cold War Front tactics, where things like armour are priority number one and otherwise, vast amounts of troops, aircraft and vehicles are seen as more important than quality).

This is why they were heavily beaten in First Chechen War and while winning Second Chechen War and South Ossetian War, took heavy casualties still in both those conflicts, when let's be serious, their opponents were hardly Ukraine or Poland, let alone Germany or France.

Besides, Russia in waging full-scale war against Europe would be basically biting off hand that feeds them. Who are largest clients of all that gas and oil that keeps Russia fed and developing if not European countries who pay billions for it? On top of that, with Russia fully engaged in war with Europe, that would leave them totally exposed to resurgent and aggressive China, who also can essentially thank European outsourcing and investment for their vast economic boom that we have seen in recent years . You think they can afford that?

Russia is not going to war with Europe, since Russia is only shadow of might that was USSR, which indeed was genuine threat to Europe. USA is no longer needed for European safety and security. Only real threat from Russia, I admit, is that massive stockpile of nukes.

Anonymous

I would like to point out that the power house performances of Germany and Russia came immediately after periods of economic disaster.  The Weimar Republic of 1928 certainly gave no clue to the military potential of Germany in 1939, performance of Soviet Russia in Finland gave no indication of the danger they posed to Poland.  Certainly the actions of both made no economic sence.

Anonymous

“The distribution of American missiles on the Polish territory does not facilitate the strengthening of safety and the development of trust”- announced Russia.

This is true. The encirclement of Russia, with the final goal being putting that country under Judeo-American control, just like Poland Germany and the rest of Europe.

I don't see how anyone who values liberty can side with the US and their NWO Empire.
    The thought that Russia is interested in invading Poland is ridiculous. Poland is Russia's neigbour and should look to build good relations with that nation, not act in a provocative way, blindly taking orders from Zionist occupied USA. The Jews who run the US hate the Polish people while the Russian people just want good relations with Poles.

Anonymous

@Jovica- I hope you are right.  I think the way an American would look at this is called potential.  A politician can always look at the lovely qualities of the whole human race.  Lots of good points, nice people, interesting cultures, but ……………………..

Just like in America, there are some people who are for lack of a better As–oles.  Really this is not a problem.  It is a problem when the as–oles in any society are combined with potential.  Can that society harm you and of those societys who comes to the top of the list o people who could massively hurt you or even destroy you.

So Russia as a country definentally has potential.  We have our own Russians who immigrated to the US and wall flowers and girly men are not exactly traits you would associate with them.  Normal men in all ways, capable of using violence and using it to defend themselves or exert their own will.  For the record they make pretty good Americans and fit in pretty well.

There is potential and then there is POTENTIAL.  We find Russia with a really large Military, which on their part sharing a border with China makes sence.  However, realistically when  the President of the United States (POTUS) is briefed every couple hours, Russia, China, India, Australia, Great Britain have to be considered.

Will they attack their neighbors, is it in their interest to attack their neighbors, why would they attack their neighbors are never as important a quest as CAN THEY ATTACKTHEIR NEIGHBORS AND IF THEY DID WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES.

I personally like Mr. Putin, he's right about Bears should fear humans and slaughtering the Chechnens in their S–thouses is probably as good as a plan as anybody has for bringing peace to the region.  But thinking of Europe a a large flock of Sheep you are tasked with guarding and protecting, you have to admit that the Wolf that has taken sheep before is probably the one to watch.  If the Wolf claims the sheep were once his before Shepherds, then you have to watch and be ready.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jan Pat II
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • GOGA
  • kony97
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Tujev