• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

http://media.popis2011.stat.rs/2012/Nacionalna%20pripadnost-Ethnicity.pdf

imageimage

Demographic collapse continues. Only Мuslims and Gypsies recorded significant population growth.

Anonymous

Yugoslavs seem to have dropped dramatically over 9 years.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    http://media.popis2011.stat.rs/2012/Nacionalna%20pripadnost-Ethnicity.pdf

Demographic collapse continues. Only Мuslims and Gypsies recorded significant population growth.

This is the trend. The only Slavic popution growing at this point are Bosniaks ( I think of all Slavic populations too). It definately has something to do with their Islamic culture as this is a common theme for Muslims world wide. They accept a lower standard of living in exchange for more children and many of the states they live in ( Western countries) have social programs in place to support their reproduction.

Anonymous

I am not sure 100%, but I think Bosniaks are in decline as well. Their fertility is still postive, but they tend to leave Bosnia faster than anyone else, except maybe Gypsises. Speaking about Bosniaks generaly.

PS Situation in Serbia is catastrophic.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The only Slavic popution growing at this point are Bosniaks ( I think of all Slavic populations too).

I think 'Муслимани' are Slavs as well in this census.

Anonymous

I am really fascinating how our nations have – growth yet in my area i see lots of families with kids. Concerning Slovenia i guess those kids just can't substitute rate of fatal accidents, health problems, suicides, etc. Or maybe other regions preform so poorly. image

Anonymous

Problem in Serbia is most young folks leave the country(and why shouldn't they). Serbia is having absurd politics for decades now

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I am not sure 100%, but I think Bosniaks are in decline as well. Their fertility is still postive, but they tend to leave Bosnia faster than anyone else, except maybe Gypsises. Speaking about Bosniaks generaly.

They are rising in Bosnia and they leave BiH less than Christians ( Serbs & Croats). Their population is on the rise almost everywhere in BiH even the Serb republic. Within a few decades there will be a solid Bosniak enclave in Bosnia stretching from Sarajevo to Tuzla , and even central Bosnia being over 90% Bosniak ( The remaining Croats and very few Serbs will be gone by this time). I see places like Prijedor  and other places in R.S. becoming a Bosniak majority as well.  I'm not panicking though , its just the way it is. Ultimately we Croats lost in Bosnia ( except for our little enclave from W.Mostar to Livno and a couple other places) and the Serbs will lose gradually. R.S. in the future can simply just be voted out of existence as Bosniaks multiply and Serbs dwindle. It's just the way it is. I think the best solution for all of us is to rebuild bridges using our common Slavic heritage and not see the other ethnic group as an 'enemy' but rather a Slavic cousin who , in reality , is not all that different than us.

Anyway its just Bosnia. It's not a huge deal. Everybodys future there can be better if we stop treating eachother like enemies. This is true for everyone. I am not thrilled about Croatia entering the EU and I know Cro politicians are greedy and will spend our country into oblivion ( see Greece) if given the Euros to do so. Honestly I prefer x-Yugoslav ( or Slav like Polish , Russian) vacationers ( and residents) in Croatia rather than British millionaires who can care less about our culture and only like the pretty monuments and sea. It's actually rather nice to see Serbs , Slovenes , Bosniaks , Slovaks , Polish  all in the same place in Croatia having a great time in one of the most beautiful summer spots on the planet :)

Anonymous

Xekoslav, what I wrote is not any kind of fight. I saw it in my eyes. Yes, Bosniaks do have positive birth rates, but not that much. Thing is they go out of Bosnia, and as entire families. As soon as somebody got job aborad, he is takin whole family.

Concerning RS. Serbs are more than 90% here, and still there is 1,400,000 of us. To vote us out of existance, Bosniaks would need Pakistani high birth rates, in order to acomplish it in less than 70-years. Why there is no census in Bosnia? I am sorry, but you started story about voting somebody out.

Anonymous

Dalibor , I see what you're saying and I wish you were right but I don't think that's the case. An accurate census of Bosnia hasn't been taken since the war. Most of the information we have is from prior estimates and some guessing based on the ethnic political parties who won votes. The same census data that says Serbs are still 1.4 million also says Croats are 650,000 and Bosniaks aren't even 2 mil. I don't think that's right. Bosniaks may very well today have a slight majority ( 50-51%) with Croats coming in at 10% ( worst case) or 14% ( best case) and Serbs about 30% to 33%.  I'm not trying to undermind anybody here I'm just saying that don't be surprised when more official census data comes in.

Where do you live there , btw?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dalibor , I see what you're saying and I wish you were right but I don't think that's the case. An accurate census of Bosnia hasn't been taken since the war.

Yesit is corect. But what do you know which ethnic group is adamently oposing census? Not Croats, not Serbs.

Quote:
    Bosniaks may very well today have a slight majority ( 50-51%) with Croats coming in at 10% ( worst case) or 14% ( best case) and Serbs about 30% to 33%. 

I dont know about estimates, I think there is some ratio for sharing of places like 47% Bosniaks, 38% Serbs and 15% Croats. Before war there was 785,000 Croats, 135000 Serbs and 1900000 Bosniaks (Yugoslavs not included).

Quote:
    Where do you live there , btw?

Kotor Varoš

Anonymous

I'm one of those 14,246… ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    R.S. in the future can simply just be voted out of existence as Bosniaks multiply and Serbs dwindle.

R.S. cannot be voted out of existence, no matter how much Bosniaks live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in the same manner Croatia or Slovenia couldn't have been voted out of existence. Regardless of its emergence through a bloody civil war, it is a legitimate political entity just like any other in Europe, democratically supported by its people. No entity emerged in peace and solidarity, Croatia as well as the FBiH, and the Shqiptar Kosovä emerged in some sort of ethnic violence upon the minority, even entities across EU are no different. R.S. will gradually build a sort of economical solidarity with the Bosniak Federation (FBiH) and the Croats living there, as we see in Europe in similar states (Swiss Republic, Belgium etc.), or the Bosniak Federation will continue demonising the Serbs and the R.S. as it now does, building a greater schism to the point where the state cannot function and has to split up in order for the people to survive in their own country, meaning getting employed and buying food. It is the matter of Bosniaks will they accept the R.S. as it is, or not. If they do not accept it, it will strive for independence like Shqiptars in Kosovo and Metochia did, if they do accept it, an agreement could be made. Serbs didn't accept the reality in Kosovo and Metochia, so they got the soup.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • some slavic guy...
  • Nefario
  • кошка
  • GOGA
  • Glockamole