• This topic has 12 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #344321

    Anonymous

    Do any of you know any Serbian Heroes?
    Cause I don't know any.

    #399247

    Anonymous

    Boško Buha?

    #399248

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Boško Buha?

    You gotta kidding me. I wont go in ideological arguemnt. But no way Pedro. There was thread about Slavic heroes, I posted dozen or so Serbian Heroes.
    Miloš Obilić, Marko Kraljević, Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk, Starina Novak, Janković Stojan, Mali Radojica, Karađorđe, Hajduk Veljko, Stevan Sinđelić, Zeka buljubaša, Stojan Čarapić, Tanasko Rajić, pop Luka Lazarević, Novica Cerović, Vuk Mićunović, Vuk Mandušić, Minja Rovčanin,  grof Rajevski, Radomir Putnik, Živojin Mišić, Luka Vukalović, Petar Pecija Popović, Golub Babić, Milivoje Anđelković Kajafa, Čučuk Stana, Petar Bojović, Milunka Savić. Just some of names.

    #399249

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Miloš Obilić, Marko Kraljević, Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk, Starina Novak, Janković Stojan, Mali Radojica, Karađorđe, Hajduk Veljko, Stevan Sinđelić, Zeka buljubaša, Stojan Čarapić, Tanasko Rajić, pop Luka Lazarević, Novica Cerović, Vuk Mićunović, Vuk Mandušić, Minja Rovčanin,  grof Rajevski, Radomir Putnik, Živojin Mišić, Luka Vukalović, Petar Pecija Popović, Golub Babić, Milivoje Anđelković Kajafa, Čučuk Stana, Petar Bojović, Milunka Savić. Just some of names.

    To be honest, I only recognise four names in that list.

    #399250

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    To be honest, I only recognise four names in that list.

    Well, you live in Australi and you are not Serb. Four names is quite good result, IMHO :)

    #399251

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, you live in Australi and you are not Serb. Four names is quite good result, IMHO :)

    Could Pavle Jurišić be a Serbian hero?

    #399252

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Could Pavle Jurišić be a Serbian hero?

    Well he is assimilated into Serbdom. Or maybe not even that, he was Sorb by birth (Lusatian Serb ;D)

    #399253

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well he is assimilated into Serbdom. Or maybe not even that, he was Sorb by birth (Lusatian Serb ;D)

    I'm just unclear whether Slavenski_Komunist is talking about ethnic Serbs who are heroes, or people who are considered heroes of Serbia regardless of ethnicity or nationality.

    #399254

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm just unclear whether Slavenski_Komunist is talking about ethnic Serbs who are heroes, or people who are considered heroes of Serbia regardless of ethnicity or nationality.

    Well, I mean both. There are some Russians and Greeks considered to be Serbian heroes, as well some Serbs of Cincar and Vlach ancestry.

    #399255

    Anonymous

    Does anyone think Aleksandar Rankovic is a Serbian hero?

    #399256

    Anonymous

    We have a lot of heroes.

    #399257

    Anonymous

    Just study our history, and everything would be understandable for you.

    It is believed that the numbers of Serbs who migrated onto Balkans haven't been bigger that 100.000 souls.

    Later on we beat the sh** out of the Avars, Magyars, Bulgars, Arnauts… Romanians have never been a real match for us.

    Tzar Dušan the Great ruled almost the whole Balkans….

    I've read on some historical forum from an Turk historian who said that every average Turk knows that the bravest and most heroic tribe that they've ever met were Serbs. The number of the Ottoman empire, compared to us, may be in a correspondence of 30-40:1 in their favor…

    #399258

    Anonymous

    Just study our history, and everything would be understandable for you.

    It is believed that the numbers of Serbs who migrated onto Balkans haven't been bigger that 100.000 souls.

    Later on we beat the sh** out of the Avars, Magyars, Bulgars, Arnauts… Romanians have never been a real match for us.

    "Beat the s**t" would be an exaggeration considering we spent several centuries under foreign rule/influence before becoming an independent nation after arriving to the Balkans. But yes, we eventually grew strong enough to beat those countries.

    Tzar Dušan the Great ruled almost the whole Balkans….

    He ruled Moravian Serbia, Zeta, Kosovo, Albania Epirus, Thessaly, Macedonia (Aegean and Vardar). Basically from Danube in the north to bay of Corinth in the south. I took the liberty to approximate the size of these territories at around 166500 squared kilometers. A sizable region, no doubt. But the Balkans has about 500000 making Dusan's Serbia noticeably smaller than half. I'm Serbian myself and as much as I'm proud of our history, let's not go overboard. We don't have to lie about our history, it's pretty amazing as it is.

    I've read on some historical forum from an Turk historian who said that every average Turk knows that the bravest and most heroic tribe that they've ever met were Serbs. The number of the Ottoman empire, compared to us, may be in a correspondence of 30-40:1 in their favor…

    Well, the only Ottoman Sultan to die in a battle was against the Serbs, so I guess we have that going for us, which is nice.

    #367891

    Anonymous

    General Draza Mihailovich

    #367881

    Anonymous

    @“Stevan Baich Baker” going to the forest after the army collapses and doing nothing except eating gibanica and waiting for allies to intervene while your men with no discipline commit war crimes doesn’t make you exactly a hero. Collaboration with quislings and occupiers isn’t a positive thing either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • some slavic guy...
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • Glockamole
  • GOGA